SG

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

We love this in our family! It can be hard to find good keto sauces, but this one hits the target! This is what we do: Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and cook in olive oil. Remove from pan. Put sliced onions, peppers, and broccoli (cut very small) into the pan and stirfry until soft. Add chicken back in. Add sauce. Serve over cauliflower rice! Optional: add cashews (when the veggies are almost done) for an extra crunch! Yum!

I love enjoying lower carb meals at home. I do admit I love Chinese food, but can no longer enjoy it due to how unhealthy it can be. I like to instead recreate dishes at home using items like Kevin's sauces. Teriyaki is perfect on steak, rice and vegetable dishes! The taste is a true sweet, soy sauce type flavor and lasts a while if you follow the suggested serving size. I have bought this sauce and the Korean BBQ many time and do wish it was slightly cheaper. Kevin's makes a whole host of great products, I can appreciate the cleaner ingredients and focus on lowering sugar!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It works great with any kind of meat or rice if you’re vegetarian. Great to add tons of flavor and in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet.

HeenaHK
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

What yum sauce and how easy to make it in a jiffy. I'll definitely be stocking a few of these packs for days we have 10 minutes to make a meal for the family. Great taste.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love this sauce! I usually try to make my own with keto ingredients, but this is an awesome, quick trick for when you don't have time to do it all yourself. I'll definitely order again!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

being more "natural" and sugar free kinda takes the "kick" out of it. it's nice, flavorful, nice arome and viscosity, but for such a small portion i would say some sugar free soy souce with some garlic and ginger wouldnt have done the trick...

Posted on May 22, 2022

Super Yum!!!!!! I was looking for a new chicken sauce, it's perfect!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Just enough for 2 with some left for lunch. Great tasting!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It contains less sodium that the usual supermarket Brand’s. Isn’t too sweet as well

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great product and great quality and it taste delicious. Easy for a quick meal.