SG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Good

Delicious flavor mixed with chicken or seafood with rice. I've only had the product about 10 days and I've used it often added to my dishes. Even my young kids enjoy it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Safety button up. I have purchased these from various vendors and they all have the same issue. 10 bad out of 18, they have a problem.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Very creamy but not spicy enough for me.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very yummy, creamy not spicy. Would recommend

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Nice for easy meals.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I often order korma at Indian curry shops. Korma is a creamy curry with nut paste and is almost non-spicy. This product has spice powder on the lid. This plastic case filled with spices is difficult to remove, so I have a hard time. But if you don't do your best to remove it, the taste will not be decided. First, fry the chicken and onions, and when cooked, add half the contents of the jar and spices and fry. After about 3 minutes, add the rest of the sauce and let it taste. It was a good salt plum to put out because it was a little lacking in saltiness. The explanation says that you can add water, but if you add it, it will become shabby. The taste is not as good as the one in the store, but if you can enjoy it easily, you will be very satisfied! !! You can add coriander and garlic if you like. I like it so much that I will try other types. recommendation!

Auto-translated from Japanese

I made it with plenty of chicken and vegetables in the fridge. was delicious.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The authentic taste is very good!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022