SG

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
The BEST

This is the best! Because you can regulate exactly how spicy it is for different people in the family. Delish!!! I use it for my coconut curry chicken!

1df387e5-f898-4d83-9e97-f10e463ec18f
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Thoughtfully developed to make easy to prepare a tasty meal

Posted on May 8, 2022

I wouldn't call it authentic but it has its unique taste and we love it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Really delicious. Super easy to use with tofu and mixed vegetables.

Auto-translated from Russian

The sauce is of medium thickness, beautiful orange color. It smells predictably - Indian spices. Fragrant and appetizing. How did you cook. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces, quickly fried in a wok over high heat. I reduced the heat and added sauce and spices (I also took half of them), mixed everything, warmed it up over medium heat. Combined with ready-made rice linguine. It turned out satisfying and moderately spicy. Very tasty!

8b3e6614-875c-471b-ba30-d3a492607b20
22641c32-6bc1-4628-8d25-740a6e931e85
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A curry sauce with a strong coconut flavor. It's not spicy, and the amount of spices is adjusted by the powder attached to the lid. Spices don't get spicy when added, but they are essential ingredients for curry flavor. Unfortunately, the powder had already come out of the lid, but the taste was good, so it was acceptable. In the summer, I'm going to make curry mainly vegetables. I tried adding tomatoes, but I didn't quarrel with the coconut flavor. I used the amount by intuition, but the good thing about this product is that it can be adjusted. I make two doses with one bottle on average. I think the quality is high. I want to buy it again. * Later talk * Probably no preservatives are included, so if you use half of it and put it in the refrigerator for about a month, mold will grow. You should use it as soon as possible.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Overall delicious. Do not know if I will buy again because it is a bit expensive relative to the quantity. But a quality and nice product for making a quick meal.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I put chicken and potatoes and ate it. Is it a little sour at first? I thought, but the mellowness of coconut milk and the exotic spices make it a addictive taste. It comes with powdered spices, so the scent stands out.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

You can easily make a full-fledged curry with 350g of chicken, this sauce & spice, and water. The spiciness was mild ~.

6efe8351-273f-43de-abbb-4d3eaccde103
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is easy to use and the included spices can be easily removed and opened easily. I bought it because the ingredients were safe, but the taste was too sour and I was in trouble. No repeat.