SG

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I’ve tried this cake before its actually really good and my kids love making it with me because it tastes good and the size is perfect for a snack for the kids. The package needs reinforcement because the top is not so strong so it doesn’t spill in the package .

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This was exactly what it said it was. It was easy to prepare, just a few tbsps of water, pop it in the microwave and you have cake. It was a lot sweeter than I imagined and that's from someone who eats gluten free so I'm used to everything having sugar added for taste. But it tasted nice, but would have preferred it not to be quite so sweet.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

These cake cups are so cute! The simply packaging and easy to make, quick style of the product is really nice. When we microwaved it, it needed a little extra time to cook to become a cake. The smell of vanilla and sugar was heavenly! Once it was done, it was a little strange, It's more like hot cookie dough than a real cake or cupcake texture. But my daughter said it tasted really great! If you are expecting a real cake or cupcake, though, you will probably be disappointed and should make your own mug cake from scratch.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love confetti anything and this really hit the spot. Tastes just like birthday cake and is really convenient in a small package so I don't over eat which would happen because they taste so good!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Adored the little mini frosting chips that melted and became little pockets of delights! It tasted more like pancakes than cake, but it was delicious. Also loved the individual sized portion and convenience of making with little prep work.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Everyone loves Funfetti cake and this does not disappoint. Bought two as a fun surprise for my kids and they loved them. So nice to find a delicious treat that is GF. So moist and easy to make. Will be buying again.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

fantastic taste, love the little chips. perfect size for one person. had to cook a bit longer than instructions said but otherwise did as says on the packaging. will repurchase

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love microwaveable desserts. I keep stock of it at work if I have one of those sweet cravings. This was just okay. It wasn't bad but it wasn't out-of-this-world either. I had to add more water for a 2nd round of heating coz it was so dry.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Did not love it, it was a little overly sweet, but a nice treet for a special occasion. Just rememebr gluten free does not meen healthy!

Posted on May 2, 2021

Such a good idea! They have little frosting beads in it so when you cook it they melt and creates frosting pockets. But it has like 38 grams of sugar which is just too much. Especially for such a tiny amount of cake. I love sweets and this was too much even for me. But fun once in a while.