SG

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I eat organic foods whenever possible. Finding organic corn tortillas is almost impossible. This product allows me to make fresh, delicious organic corn tortillas. It makes a very soft dough that smells amazing. The simple recipe they include on the package worked perfectly. There is nothing like the smell and taste of fresh corn tortillas. Delicious.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

In Japan, tortillas are quite expensive, so I decided to make my own with a healthier option. I’ve looked up some tortilla recipes and a lot of them suggested to use all purpose flour and while I’m aware that I can find GF all purpose flour, I decided to give this a go! I made tortillas as instructed and I was supposed to make 16 tortillas, but only ended up with 11 of small ones…. Maybe it’s because I don’t have a tortilla press and used the bottom of a pot, but I couldn’t make 16 :((( I tried to make them thinner to make them bigger, but they broke easily, so I had to settle with small, slightly thicker ones….. The flavour itself was pretty good!

bf1546c6-edc5-48db-abd9-3106516172dd
f6e7916c-7e18-4370-835e-85f6da8aa687
71c40696-32dc-428c-8e18-b0f1607a9ae2
9f4d1449-c017-4a48-97d4-5b32221bd891
525e0150-d614-426d-969e-444a90a7deff
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Makes very yummy tortillas.glad i could finally find some corn flour

bd564fa5-10b1-4c85-bb83-c6c896addf11
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

The smell of corn itself seems stronger than Bob's Red Mill, which was sold before, but instead, the grain is less coarse and the color is white, making it ideal for making Arepa. But after purchase, the price went up too much. Judging from the fact that they are usually sold at around $7 in other places, they do not return to the original price after a discount, but only here at an exceptionally high price. I don't think I'll pay the full price because there is Bob's Red Mill Massa or other substitutes to buy it because I have no choice but to buy it because of the delivery.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was delicious, so when I tried to buy it again, the price went up incredibly ... I couldn't afford it even if it was delicious, so I will return to the masa I originally bought. Really sorry ...

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

One difficulty is that it cannot be molded well. No matter how hard you try, you won't become a tortilla. However, the taste of the corn was fragrant, and it was delicious even when it was cooled down with the feeling of being crushed a little! Be careful as it will harden if cooled for a long time. I put some cheese on it and did an avocado dip! Another unfortunate thing was that the bag didn't close. It doesn't close no matter how many times I try it, and there is no point in buying this type of bag. I am sorry that the quality of the package is low. After all, I put this in a zip lock, so it's a hassle twice. I'm sorry that it tastes good. The bag can't be opened and closed, so I want it to be cheaper.

Posted on May 4, 2022