SG

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I can’t say enough about this lotion, I just love it. It makes my skin so soft but not sticky or tacky. The scent is amazing, it’s not overpowering but people around you compliment the scent. I originally found this shop on amazon and I am grateful I did. This product is well worth the money, which is well priced. Shipping wasn’t bad either, especially considering I’m in Canada 🇨🇦. ‘Peaceful Patchouli’ lives up to it’s name 💯.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is so hard to find. Kiss My Face has one of the best, highest quality patchouli scents I've ever smelled. Have used this for over 20 years. This size bottle will last a good long while. Consistency is good and blends into skin easily with little to no residue (more in the summer.)

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

If you like patchouli this is the lotion for you! It is a nice consistency and absorbs fairly quickly. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Scent lasts for a little while but fades in time. It is a pretty good lotion although not very rich or thick. So if you have very dry skin it may not be enough; however, I find it perfect for use as an after bath lotion.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I love this lotion! I would buy it by the gallon if possible. unfortunately kiss my face has discontinued it so once it's gone , no more.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I’ve been using this lotion about four or five years now. Only lotion that I can use on my body including my face. Love patchouli scent that is not overly strong. Not watery or greasy…just right!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

If you love the scent of patchouli, this is perfect for you! This has the true fragrance, just like an essential oil. It is a light enough feel on your skin for my husband to use too.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have been using this for years. The scent is FANTASIC. The lotion itself is not as thick as Lubriderm, but it still hydrates and the smell lingers on the skin.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I can't wait to get the deodorant by Kiss My Face in the same scent Peaceful Patchouli. This lotion is a favorite of mine. It is a natural, earthy, herbal patchouli scent, not a smoky scent like some "head shop" patchouli oils. It's more of a soft and natural patchouli scent with real essential oil. I like this brand very much, and also love the calendula lotion. I alternate. Does a great job moisturizing skin. A+ all the way. Will continue to order this one.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Smells nice but not as strong as I would like. I made the mistake of adding patchouli oil to it and shook it up. It left my skin feeling unbearably sticky so I threw it out.

Posted on May 30, 2022

LOVE everything about this product and will be purchasing again!