SG

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
I'm really grateful iHerb is carrying this

I have fragrance allergies, and since iHerb stopped carrying the brand I was using before (Hugo Naturals, I think they went under), I was struggling to find another hand soap that's fragrance free and actually work. I've been using this for about a year now and I just keep repurchasing. First of all, this soap is really fragrance free, so there's no smell whatsoever. It has not irritated my sensitive skin, it's gentle yet affective, and another huge plus - my husband usually hates my soaps as they tend to be too drying on him - but he's really been enjoying this one. Packaging is fine, pump work as expected. Oh iHerb, please keep stocking this one!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I am chemically sensitive. This is the best soap that I have found. Since it has no scent I even use it on my hair.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

If you wash your hands more frequently, this hand soap is perfect for you because it does not dry your hand. Besides, it’s fragrance free!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This is by far the best hand soap I’ve tried. Doesn't dry your hands at all and there is no scent which is a plus for me

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I like the ingredients and does its job in cleaning hands but not drying my skin

0979204d-a4ad-4975-9e5a-1359d7226070
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought it for my brother and he liked it

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I have divided the bottle into small portions to carry with me and use this to wash my hands. I have allergy to fragrance and some components used in regular soaps so this worked great. No skin irritation so far.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Who else came back to buy this great product again?

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

Washing hands often can be drying to my skin, but I find this soap to be gentle