SG

mollyringworm
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Nostalgia-Deodorant

I used this deodorant years ago but I forgot about it when I outgrew my patchouli-hippy phase. Luckily, I'm having some sort of mid-life crisis, and it was so nice to find it again. As I age, I'm having a ton of weird skin allergies develop, and one of those developments is some gross allergic reaction to deodorant. Anyway, this deodorant is pleasant and does not cause me any irritation. It's also very effective, just keep in mind it's a very strong patchouli scent so if you don't like that, you won't like this. And finding a natural deodorant at this inexpensive price point is rare these days. recommend.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

everyone who has wanted to switch to an alternative to "normal" antiperspirant knows the pain of trying out a tonne in search to find "the one". THIS IS IT!! I wanted to try this not only because it was natural but because I'm obsessed with patchouli. it does smell amazing but it's not strong at all so you can't really smell it unless you're close up to it. it didn't sting as some salt based deodorants can (unless you cut yourself shaving obviously) if the ones I have tried previously worked at all it was never long lasting and I would have to use a wipe to cleanse and then reapply later in the day. with this one however it lasts me a full 24 hours. I apply it once in morning and that does me to the next day. of course that will be different from person to person and depends on if you've been doing something like a good workout In the gym. it's definitely a unisex scent and one that won't clash with perfume/aftershave. I'm in love with this and highly reccomend it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great smell. Easy to use. The liquid is flowing out of the package very easily. Keep the skin smells great for long, and the sweat away for few hours.

66a2beba-56dc-4b63-9e28-bd2664d79989
ef93633f-0724-4c9e-8555-56555496229f
9c8dad84-3900-4f24-90fa-a486b52cc00c
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have tried so many natural deodorants and almost lost hope until I tried this one. It actually works! It’s a but liquidy but works wonders

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very happy I decided to try this. It has proven to be effective and very strongly scented. If you like patchouli, you will love this!! It is working pretty well so far in a hot and humid climate. I plan to buy this again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My new favorite, works better than almost all clean deodorants, no residue in pits and you don't wake up smelling bad either. Smell is nice!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

here's the thing: this kills the "stink" but, it is runny! The solution? I rub x amount on my hand - palm side up - then I rub it onto my armpits, one hand @ a time. Rinse your hands. Done.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I tried a few organic deodorants from different brands and this is the first one that actually helps with the odor. The scent is a bit strong but you get use to it. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

He usually gets rashes from natural deodorants, but this one is good for his skin, He also likes the company and uses the shaving cream for a while now.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

didn't work for me. the package it alright and the size is fine, but it didn't help me with the smell. the scent was nice, but the whole thing felt a bit too watery and dripped on my skin, wasn't comfortable to use. i just didn't like the way it felt.