SG

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
One of best Keto Cookies

This is one of the best keto cookies I tried! The favor not too sweet and made from Allulose and not other kind of keto sugar. Allulose is the keto sugar with no after taste and closer to normal sugar in terms of favor! That’s why this keto cookies taste 90% of normal cookies and not too sweet! Overall I like it and I purchased it with discount so still worth for value

31366b61-57f2-4623-8063-71abe7c2b179
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

ok imma be completely honest, the cookies taste a little odd and feel weird but i guess it’s cuz it’s not a normal cookie, the serving size is smaller than i thought but the amount was more than i thought. it’s a good snack too eat since it’s beneficial for any diet (health wise) that i know of. the picture has what the cookies look like but i’ve taken it after i’ve eaten half the bag 😂

44c7b262-966d-4c39-b1bd-26ddd9ef4940
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Loved everything about these cookies...my husband liked them too! Says two servings but for us it was more like four - enjoyed with coffee. Quality - They maintained their shape...barely any crumbles at the bottom of the bag. ingredients - Chocolate bits in each cookie. A product I would buy again...actually have already ordered 2 more bags!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This review is tough because taste-wise, these are probably my favorite keto cookies ever! The texture is chewy, and they are really delicious. The reason I took one star off is because of the price. I know that quality ingredients have to be more expensive, but the price is just way too high on these. It says 2 servings, which makes it expensive, but in reality, it feels like 1 serving, so that makes it prohibitively pricey. But if price is not an issue for you and you eat a keto or low-carb diet, buy these! You'll love them!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

If you're on Keto, it is worth having it "on deck". Great choice of sugar alcohols (Erythritol, Stevia). Some monk fruit too! Hope that helps.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love the taste of these little bite sized cookies. Great for a small low carb snack or for on the go. I'm on the ketogenic diet and these ingredients are perfect for just that. I could eat the whole bag as it isn't very big so because of that the price is also a bit expensive but it is nice to have on hand for when you're craving a cookie or some chocolate.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

very good snack & good taste, the ingredient are very good for my diet, it is low carbohydrate, so, I eat everyday instead of my lunch, normally the size of 1 pack I usually for 2 times, and i brought few time already.

9db4bbda-a86e-4d89-867b-334550dda723
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Incredible taste! Clean ingredients! Keto diet. Delicious treats. Can't beat cookies as an afternoon or after dinner snack. I have a few to satisfy any craving. yes yes yes

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

High quality ingredient, delicious and crispy A snack that goes well with coffee or tea Gluten-free and carbohydrate-free ingredients Excellent taste Also useful outside the home Well packaged