SG

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Just like a typical granola muesli, just that this one is keto friendly without unhealthy sweeteners. You can't add too much dried fruit to a keto product because of its sugar content. This one hit the sweet spot. The fruit parts are small, no whole fruit, but you can taste it. They even added MCT oil, which is perfect for breakfast. I'd buy it again.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Good hearty keto cereal that's gluten free so I approve. I like to add it to my greek yogurt or eat as a cereal with milk. The freeze dried strawberry bits are a wonderful touch. I think the price is too high so I will not be ordering again.

Taste is not bad, most of them are different nuts, not many dry strawberry of course. Good to eat with yogurt and fruit, quality is not bad, but with this price, I had better keto granola before. Please like if it helps;)

a2c1b04a-9cfa-4589-88d7-942da33ed68c
39df2399-75a3-4d53-8e5e-0f675eac6f27
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is a great quality product. Tastes perfect, I will be having it every week at breakfast or also highly recommended to have it as a snack…the ingredients are great and I love how they mixed the ingredient selections.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Very sweet and the strawberry fragrance is so good! This one is my favourite among the flavors, no wonder it's always out of stock.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Yummy. You can actually taste sweet strawberries! The cereal is crunchy and delicious. The ingredients are at the top of my list of importance. I will continue to look forward to breakfast from now on.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It is nice to add in breakfast with other food because it has high fats. So I could not eat only it but together with domething

iReeRee
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love it so much ! It tastes strawberry 🍓 if you like strawberry flavor , I like it from the bag and also as granola cereal with GF Milk 🥰 love it & worth trying 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Love the taste! Great packaging! I use it on top of yogurt and fruits for breakfast, delicious and it has a really good strawberry smell!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

not the strongest flavor of the bunch, infact it's probably one of the weakest of the trio i would recommend getting the Coconut almond Pecan over this this has a some fruity notes but the vanilla is barely even noticeable... its also more stickier than the other flavors, not sure why...