SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,443

I used it once as an addition to help my hair with its growth and save those thin hair spots that I have. It wasn’t painful at all, but the scalp felt itchy a bit after using it. But I I guess that’s good as one can know it works perfectly. No results for now, but I like using it for a first time.

Micro Derma Facial Roller Benefits Healthy looking, beautiful skin - Rejuvenate your skin with this quality derma roller with microneedle technology from Kitsch! Derma Roller includes a beautiful and protective storage case. A more luminous looking face -.25mm stainless steel premium grade quality microneedles. 540 microneedles for use on your face, neck or body. Facilitates skin exfoliation - Gives skin a smoother look and feel. Get even, smoother looking skin without invasive procedures. Get the most out of your products - Microneedling increases the absorption of serums and lotions into your skin, maximizing their benefits! Affordably, amp up your level of skin care with this high quality microneedle tool kit.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

its quality is excellent its compose of fine needls which can stimulate collagen beneath the skin . the benefit to your skin that absorption will be duplicated up to 200 times !add your serum collagen ,hauluronic acid whatever after redness and irritations relieved you will have glowy and healthy skin ..recommends to use 3 time a week .the size is easy and comfortable to use . it will decrease your age by decreasing the wrinkles .keep it in the package to keep it disinfected also use alcohol spray before and after use .your skin should be cleaned enough

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
2,701

Excellent. The quality is excellent. Delivered quickly. The product is just great. I will buy more. I advise you to buy. I recommend to all my friends. I enjoy shopping on the site.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,760

It helps rejuvenate the skin and it honestly helped reduce acne scars I def recommend but make sure not to use it on active acne.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022
1,267

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,663

Classy. I sincerely recommend. Shopping for pleasure and joy. I am satisfied. The purchase is great.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Was expecting pain of some sort with the idea of needles rolling on the face. To my surprise, it wasn’t painful, didn’t really feel much in fact! Used it with my skincare routine, after serum and before moisturiser. The next morning, when I woke up my face was glowy and supple! Can’t wait to use it on a regular basis.