SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 17, 2022

This is my second derma roller and I really enjoy using it. I use it to get rid of some small acne scars and to increase collagen production in the skin. Of course, the results won’t happen overnight but I can definitely see some improvement and so I will continue to use it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought this product to help me with hair serums and treatments, it’s working very gentle on the scalp. Love it, very useful tool 💕 .. packaging is cool and the quality is quite amazing.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

i’ve been researching alot on facial skin and hair and supposedly this is meant to encourage healthier skin and hair growth. have yet gotten and noticeable results, but i believe results will show in the long run

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

When i started using this i noticed how the size of my pores become smaller and the quality of my skin improved little by little. It is a must have tool for anti aging.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have been using this Derma Facial Roller for nearly 2 weeks now. It is .25mm needles so when applying to the skin on the face it does not cause pain. I have personally used it 5 days in a row with no issue, but currently I prefer to do every other day to give the skin a rest. It rolls on well and I use it for more sensitive areas like the upper lip. Best to avoid areas of irritation and good to have a disinfectant spray to keep it clean.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

this is a great little tool. just remember to keep it very clean. you can introduce unwanted bacteria deep into your skin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Wash your dirty face, let the warmness and steam open your pores, use the micro derma facial roller, apply your serum, and Live your life. it’s a life changing

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Easy to use, my skin is quite sensitive but it didn’t cause any problems so far.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Other than it squeaks a bit after sterilising with alcohol and then rolling, great quality as expected in the picture

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good price. Good quality! I use this once a week.