SG

4.5
Based on 1,104 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 23, 2022

This towel is very very soft🙄😭😍 i love it so much and it is long so it will fit any hair length. Don’t think and buy it. It will also be good for you hair to have less fizzy hair and less breakage.

a4ce6e7e-79f8-4c97-b9a3-e84160a9f664
43192a23-ea6a-4371-8e7b-e00df664ba4d
aeee00fd-bebc-4846-b903-e2ea544aab96
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This product is magic! i just finished my first bottle and i ordered the second one I use it every night and I'II keep using it till i see the results i want The scent is very nice and the size is very good for all age very good quality

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I love its use and quality, the size of the towel is really good and suitable since I have long hair. I feel it dries the hair really nicely and benefits the hair by not over drying it. The package is really nice and I feel it is suitable for any hair type.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This is the second time I buy this hair towel, my first time was maybe less than 2 years ago. I'm rebuying it because this towel helped me noticing the waves I have in my hair! I'm a 26 years old woman and nothing helped me seeing the waves in my hair like this towel!

N84
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I use this microwave towel to dry my hair as it made with cotton it reduces the frizz and it doesn’t damage the hair or cause hair loss. Light weight on the scalp. Don’t try to put it in a microwave it will be burned. It suitable for any head size

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I was previously using an old, long-sleeved cotton shirt to plop my hair in, but this little wonder towel is SO much better. It's softer and I love that it cannot fall off my head with how it wraps and tucks around the button on the back. If you're trying to get a lot of water out of your hair, this will do the trick! Be advised, if you're trying to wet plop your hair, this will NOT work for you as it is very absorbent.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022