SG

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Recommended

This is hard to find gelatin brand in my country. Good thing iherb has it here been looking for this. Recommended brand. It sets well and the price is good. I hope no price increased. Thanks iherb

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I trust this brand and use Knox gelatine exclusively. I use it primarily for making homemade marshmallows, but it can be used whenever a thickening agent is needed in baking.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The gelatine is good quality it gels very quickly. The texture is good very wobbly like what jelly should be. I prefer it over agar. The receipe is on the box itself. I made an aloe vera jelly.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great ingredient for making keto jam. I boil fruit with equal parts water and keto sugar. Then reduce to about half the liquid on med-low heat until thickened. I “bloom” (pour Knox over water in a separate container until the Knox absorbs the gel to make a jelly-like disc). After I remove the fruit slurry from the heat I stir in the bloomed Knox until completely melted and blended. I let cool to room temperature and then pour into a nice clean glass container and seal. With keto sugar it lasts about 3-4 weeks in the fridge with a nice jam texture and no mold or separation. This is my favorite recipe for the Knox, but I also use to make keto “jello” and to thicken puddings a bit without using flour. The envelopes are not resealable so I fold over the top and secure with a bit of tape since I rarely use the whole envelope. Then I store away from moisture. The Knox keeps for a long time. I always keep this ingredient in my pantry. I highly recommend! It this review helps you decide whether or not to buy this gelatin, then please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Gelatin is a staple in my pantry for desserts, and you can't get the Knox brand where I am from. It is affordable and works great for setting creams and fillings.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It’s not clear from where the source of gelatin is but is of good quality and portions

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

in 4 small portions, so they can be used in different occasions ~~~

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I use it by making jello with my daily protein powder - excellent dessert, low calories and tasty

HeenaHK
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

excellent quality and makes yum jellies in no time. Kids love it :)