SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

fast delivery fair price good product fast delivery good price great product smooth what else can I say but if was easy to deal with I herb this time They boxed product well and the product was left on steps of my house in front of gate and not stolen

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I’m very happy with this purchase. I bought this for my children to get some additional protein and as a bonus it has hidden vegetables inside. I love that it’s plant paste the packaging was great. It is a little large but I found room in my pantry. It’s a great way to increase the nutrients and protein in my child diet. They play lots of extra curricular activities which make are busy lifestyle tough to get the best meals in post because of their work out with Soccer Michael was for them to have a quick healthy meal replacement. The size of the container is very large and you get a lot of product. The ingredients are super healthy and non-toxic. And it taste just like a wonderful melted chocolate shake when we mix it with our coconut milk and a little ice. It is soft powder not granule or grainy. I’m very pleased with the quality. If you found my review helpful please like 👍🏻 it. thank you

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have tried all KOS protein powders and love them all, but this is one of my favorites. Really rich and decadent, and the ingredients list is amazing. I can honestly recommend any of the flavors, but if you're a chocolate person then this is for you. Way better than other makers'.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Their chocolate plant based, vegan protein powder is an amazing choice if you’re looking to try out a new powder. The taste is a really good and the texture isn’t too grainy (like how most vegan powders feel). The ingredients seem to be a really good quality and include a great range of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my second purchase of the chocolate protein powder. It is so tasty and doesn't have that odd protein after taste that other products have. It also dissolves really well so I just mix with water in the shaker bottle and it's like drinking chocolate milk before my work out.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I've tried literally every plant based protein powder out there. This one is the rare one that tastes like hot chocolate. The taste is yummy! The packaging is quite big but I presume it's easily recyclable. The powder dissolves in plant based milk and you can blend it with fruit and get a yummy smoothie. Absolutely delicious!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Didn’t start it yet but it seems very good quality as the ingredients and the reviews I will be updating as soon as start.

9f566dac-1dbd-4966-b415-011a422e7e1d
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this high calorie and high protein vegan powder because it tastes great. The texture and consistency is fine when blended with ice, fruit, yogurt, banana... but when I use it with just almond milk or water in a blender bottle and manually shake it, it is too thick and gooey.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Amazing quality clean ingredients the size is OK I guess it’s plant-based it taste so good and it’s not chunky as other proteins powder out there

470b6948-7aa5-4a2d-9d94-1fea1db95889
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is my favorite protein! Awesome size and quality and good ingredients too! Even though it’s vegan, the texture is really nice and smooth! It’s also nice and sweet so sometimes I like to mix it with coffee as a breakfast substitute~