SG
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Great Product, Great Brand!

This greens supplement seems to be the real deal. Been using for two weeks and I feel the difference. Maybe it’s just placebo effect but I think the benefits are legit. The taste is a slight green apple flavor and mixes fairly well. Helps me get my missing greens and antioxidants in my diet. Packaging is pretty and the bottle opens and closes easily.

68c53b50-ed31-49f4-8269-097fe89269d2
14b6d5f6-b6fe-48f2-8356-34ec040732b4
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Lots of healthy ingredients in one convenient powder. This product tastes very nice. I mix it with fruit and a vanilla (or caramel) protein powder into a smoothie. It adds a really nice, light, fruity and tart flavour that doesn't overpower. Would recommend if you'd like to add in more healthy greens to your diet.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Miracle drink! Soothes my stomach, keeps me regular, clears up my complexion, gives me gentle energy, and has a pleasant taste. I usually drink it with just water, in the morning. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Been using this product for about 3 months now. It has helped within bloating, acne, and it’s tastes pretty good. After the 3 months I don’t feel the effects as much as I used to but I don’t know if that is normal or not.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is the 4th time I've bought this superfood blend. I take one scoop a day - and by the time I finished my first tub the biggest benefit I noticed was that my skin quality had improved. I am saying this honestly... it's reduced a couple of noticeable broken veins. I love the ingredients, and whilst it is a bit pricey the package is 10oz, whilst many others are 8.5oz. I often mix half/half with another single green food like wheatgrass, chlorella or my kale/spirulina/wheatgrass supergrass blend. There's enough apple-flavor in the KOS blend to make these half/half blends drinkable. I just mix it all with water in an 8oz glass.

Posted on May 14, 2021

Great options for athletes and people that work out on a regular basis. I also take one bottle with me when I travel because I tend to eat a bit less healthier during travels. This just gives me my daily nutrients that I will miss when eating fastfood on the road.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

I like the greens that are in this blend—all the stuff I want in one! The smell reminds me of Green Vibrance, a bit herb-y medicinal. The taste is not bad, I mix it in my bland protein smoothie and it tastes much better. Although, it's a bit too sweet, even for a sweet tooth like me.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

I’ve had veggie blend powders in the past and they all either taste awfully like grass by themselves or you have to mix with a compatible juice (V8 Tropical always did the trick). I find this one took a little getting used to with the taste, but I’m really liking it! I drink it every morning with my breakfast, and it definitely tastes like green apples. Not too sweet either, which is nice (and you can alter the amount of water to suit your tastes: I have it between 8oz and 10oz of water, but you can go up to 12oz).

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Great taste, healthy and refreshing drink it improve my body vitamins and antioxidants