SG

Posted on Sep 18, 2021
Excellent budget option.

I love exploring other countries beauty items on IHerb. This shampoo from Japan and definitely good mass-market option to try. I bought all kinds of shampoos and conditioners of =Ichikami= line. I enjoyed it much more than hair shampoos and conditioners from grocery stores. Highly recommendable if you wanna try something new. Hairs soft and shiny. Definitely worth it. P.S. Size is huge.

64fb6023-a69a-4e45-904a-e9c7545a3947
ToryHoney
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Let me tell you guys, I have a super long, bleached, colored and damaged hair and this might be one of the best (if not the best) conditioner I’ve tried. This is just a regular conditioner but it’s so good it feels like you’re using a hair treatment. I have quite a lot of frizz all over the length, baby hairs and the tip of my hair looks like a broom lol But this conditioner really does treat my hair, the frizz is gone and my broom is silky and smooth like one of those beautiful hair from commercials afterwards, I’m not joking! The scent is like a typical fruity floral from Japanese shampoos and conditioners, but slightly fruitier. It smells like nectarine. Please try it!!! I’ll repurchase it forever!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

First of all the scent is great! I love it! It’s kind of “soapy” and fresh. The bottle is quite large and last for long. The design is authentic, Japanese minimalistic… nice and cool. I bought it because of the ingredients list, I was looking for a moisturizing shampoo for dry hair and I wanted a shampoo with high quantity of natural ingredients, so the composition is not bad at all. I was looking for proteins free shampoo as well, I almost sure that this one has none. It does moisturizing though a bit drying. Anyway it is still on trial. I’ve tried better shampoos and I’ve encountered worse shampoos… It’s refreshing for the scalp though, this shampoo is better as a cleansing shampoo to use once a month or something…

Been using this for about a month now, and this has done my hair quite well! I wouldn't say it's amazing, but certainly not bad either. It has a sweet, floral kind of scent and may be a little off-putting for some. Personally, I enjoyed it. This shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling overly dry or brittle, and I find that I don't need to use too much product to feel clean. Once I finish the bottle, I may repurchase, but perhaps I'll continue trying out other products to see which brings my hair to life! Otherwise, for anyone out there thinking of getting this, I'd say go for it!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good shampoo that's moisturizing your hair. it has a lovely fresh scent of peaches and fruits. it washes your hair and leaving it soft but it's not cleaning very strong.

0cae9b80-3d4e-4e32-a00b-d4cfe0a28936
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I bought this for my daughter who hates to wash her hair. She loves it. This sounds crazy but the cute packaging makes her want to use it more.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

the best lather! don't care for the scent, it's fruity, but my hair is c l e a n and the bottle is cute

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Bruh this smells HEAVENLY!!!! 💕😩It smells like apples in a bottle, and ONE PUMP lathers my hair very well (I have really long, thick hair - up to my butt for reference) so one bottle will last you several months. Definitely recommend purchasing if you are interested!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

1st time buying! Love the scent and hair is clean and silky after using..

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great shampoo, smells beautiful and the smell last long...The bottle is quite large and last for long.