SG

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I absolutely love this product!! I have high blood pressure and all Thyroid issue. I have noticed I have more energy. This is my second bottle, after reading the many good reviews, I checked it out for myself. Indeed the reviews do not lie. It doesn't leave an after taste of garlic. The quality of this product is excellent! Would recommend. I am a repeat buyer of this product. Very good!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I read an article written by a doctor supporting the use of this quality item, along with other items also purchased from iherb, & after a short period noticed a difference in my well being. My cholesterol has lowered significantly & also my blood pressure, which obviously will help my heart health as well. Very pleased with this, thank you!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is a great quality product at a competitive price. I use the "extra strength" because I don't need to take as many per day - only two a day. Garlic helps keep me healthy and I feel that it helps keep my blood pressure within a normal range. I will buy this again from iHerb.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

All my research pointed to aged garlic being the type of garlic supplement to buy. I've been taking it for a while now & it hasn't had any negative effects. I still eat one clove of garlic per day, but this seems to be good. I will continue to buy & take this supplement, and I do recommend it.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

For me, it is an easy way to get garlic into my body. I’ve been taking these for a couple of weeks now. No garlic smell and no side effects so far. My blood pressure has improved. Will be checking my cholesterol in a month or so to see how it affects the cholesterol level. Incidentally, these capsules helped me with bloating.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Kyolic Aged Garlic x2. A day I’ve been using for 10months now they don’t leave a smell or after taste in mouth and they surely help with what they say they help with ..I’ve recently had blood test and my levels have really improved I take along with Jarrows Formulas Ubiquinol QH-200MG absorb which I take once daily

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This garlic is excellent for fighting viruses, bacteria, parasites and pathogens. It is an all around go to supplement and an essential daily vitamin. An ancient remedy. It has no aftertaste and doesn't come up on you. This one is extra strength so we take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with meals.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Swedish army had a field test for ticks. A half took these and other half not, results: the first had only few ticks and other half everybody. In Sweden a tick bite means hospital as basis. I take these for ticks and for my heart problems for years. And it works with my family too.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

aged garlic extract is effective in reducing peripheral and central blood pressure in a large proportion of patients with uncontrolled hypertension, and has the potential to improve arterial stiffness, inflammation, and other cardiovascular markers in patients with elevated levels.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I purchased this just because my parents recommended, and it helped with my fatigue problem. My blood pressure is well controlled and overall the quality is good.