SG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Had great experience with Kyolic products. This feels more like a multivitamin. Happy to be able to take less pills with this product

6cb6f31d-0173-4170-a63d-67fc77c8b0b8
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good quality product. Really helpful for immunity. Regulate the blood pressure. Provides anti-age benefits.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

My mum & aunt have been taking this for many years... this supplement suits them well...at an affordable price too.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is a very good product for detox. I keep using this product for long.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I rate this as important as taking probiotics and enzymes daily. Have been on this for 2-3 years now. Have just had a blood test showing my liver enzymes are normal, that's despite my daily vino indulgence during this pandemic...I highly recommend this.

Posted on Sep 23, 2019

I take two of these per day in my morning cocktail of nutritional supplements. I open the capsules and dump the contents into my cup of filtered water. I feel this is part of a healthy regimen of optimizing my health. I began doing this after researching what helps promote a healthy immune system and decreases disease. While it's one of several supplements I take and not the only one, the scientific research supports claims that this can greatly reduce risks of some major illnesses and generally support good health. I recommend this product based on my knowledge of scientifically proven benefits. I do most of my research on NCBI but also read other reliable sources of scientific information. If you found this helpful or interesting, please give this review a thumbs up. I do a lot of work to determine what I'll put in my body, and I hope it's helpful to you.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Yet to try, should be as goog as other series!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have taken this antioxidants supplement and feel great!

b5575ff6-e707-4867-a706-7aa47a91fe86

nice product. we will buy again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Will ingredients good garlic so good