SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My BP becomes normal with Vitamin K 100mg+ COQ10 + Magnesium + this aged garlic extract. Previously my BP was 130/80-85 although with antihypertensive. After taking these supplements, my BP becomes 110/70 mmHg.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love Kyolic.. I got this brand bc it is Organic. The price is reasonable. This brand has supplements to help your heart, blood pressure, and cholesterol. The odor has been removed so you breath smells better. It is good quality.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

The purchase is excellent: nothing was damaged during the shipment, the description on the site matches the goods I received, the prices are low, lower than in stores, the packaging is intact and reliably protects the contents, the payment was secure. It took a long time to deliver, but I guess the reason is the pandemic. As for the products themselves, it is now difficult to say something definite, as I have just started a course. But I will definitely order the same products a little bit later, and then I would be able to tell more. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

I just started these, but my blood pressure was a little off, and I have eye pressure problems, it seems like after taking these for a while, I could see better out the sides of my eyes.I will get another bottle and keep checking....I would have said excellent, but not quite sure yet.

Posted on May 13, 2022

the l argenin in this product was probably what caused pulse problem. pulse reached to 45 in a minute. cause dizziness. very dengoeres. when stop taking the druping heart pulse has stopped. very dangerous to those with high blood pressure. the ingredient that doused it was not the garlic. other kyolic are good. only this combination is very dangerous. do not buy. you might faint or die.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality and ingredient. perfect size and package. I hope I would get some benefit from this product.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great for general immunity and heart . It’s good for me . It’s a brand I trust

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

100% organic it reduce homocysteine level, LDL and HDL, blood pressure and circulation are already within normal ranges.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

this is a nice product and a really good price

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I have been taking this product for a few months now. Great quality! Garlic is an antiviral and an antibacterial food. Helps to keep the heart healthy. I highly recommend this product.