SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A good supplement since most enzymes contain in food are destroyed by heat. Enzymes are very important to our body. Quality is good too! Not too sure of the ingredients or the size. Am happy with it! It helps to release the gas in me. Like the product very much!

Enzymes are SUPER important ❤👍I am a strugle with digestive problems (crohn's disease) who has found great relief through diet changes and digestive enzymes. and this product help me so well... thank you

2a89174a-1080-4ee3-87ed-ceb2acc4bdcc
7ac7a30e-4055-4b7e-b7ab-a13800cf5e53
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

The product is great for the stomach and intestines. I cannot eat without it. I use it two tablets after each meal. It is rich in comfort and compensates for the beneficial bacteria. You will not suffer from bloating and indigestion when using it. I asked for two packs.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It is the best product on the market that best regulates metabolism. The quality is adequate. The packaging is original and undamaged. The product perfectly fits the description. The ingredient is a natural.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good combo of both enzymes + probiotics, I am only a little upset that you do not get to know the strength and potency of the enzymes in USP/FIP units.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I think it's a good quality blend but maybe the dose is too low so I don't feel any difference. I have changed my routine so my digestion was a little bit confused and the probiotics didn't help that much. The size is small so 2 pills a time is easy. No taste and no smell.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Suffered from lactose intolerance all my life till I got on to this. This has helped me with my gut function immensely. Taking two capsules once a day is just so brilliant. Take them after my breakfast and I'm good to go. I take this with Multi 9 Probiotic. Again, two capsules once a day....I couldn't tolerate any food with chilli in them till I began taking this combination. No bloating either. Love these!...I highly recommend this to anyone concerned about their gut health.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

my doctor prescribed this because i said i have constipation and this works! No need to consume any laxatives now

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is my second bottle for my acid reflux. Have seen results excellent product from iHerb

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

been eating this to improve my gut bacteria. my stomach feels less bloated after a heavy meal.