SG
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I’ve used so many powders and this one was perfect for me. When I used it on my skin it fitted my skin nicely. And with other powders it’s either stuck on my eyelids which was ugly when you look at it. But with this powder I got rid of that uncomfortable look .

e99a253c-f337-40ae-9323-538472d6b55d
Diamint
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I use this powder to set my makeup. I first apply a foundation from the same company. In this way, the make-up lasts all day and does not collect in wrinkles. I didn't use setting powder for a long time, but after realizing how important this small step is in everyday makeup, I never failed to apply it even a day. I recommend it to everyone. Please like me.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love this powder it's so good!! The powder is just one ingredient 100% silica I love it there is no talk or other artificial or toxins in this one it's completely see-through and absorbs oil and shine immediately just don't put too much if your skin is dry so it won't dehydrate you such great quality for a great price I love using it just one through fault is that I took off the sticker and I wish I didn't cuz a lot of it comes out if you're taking it with you in your bag or something so next time I will just remove half a sticker

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Something I use and buy all the time. Perfect matte finish for any makeup, also I love to apply a bit when I use SPF creams to eliminate shininess on skin. It looks great, doesn’t make your skin dry and contains just one ingredient (100% silica), which is naturally derived. Wonderful composition, high quality product. No color, no scent, just translucent mineral powder. Big plus is the applicator inside the package ♡ Love everything about it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This translucent powder is just right for me. No harsh chemicals or parabens or anything. Glides on my face easily keeps me away from having oily blotches on my face. It is unscented too so it won't clash if you have scented foundation under it. Works great as it is whether you use after putting on foundation or as setting powder.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality and nice packaging. It's easy to use just like most setting powder. Good coverage since it's a powdered texture, no scent detected and don't leave any weird color since its translucent. Great size for traveling. A solid product for all ages. Would recommend for daily use.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I love this spray its small size and good quality can put its in my routine daily personal care the benifit of its no thing composition low price of package i feel comfortable of my skin

72431369-fce4-4fad-84d2-f545ecf1a072
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Absorbs oil well. A bit shiny. Can be powdery if you put a lot. An ok choice if you want a cheap setting powder and avoid talc. My main complaint is that the powder is super smoky. I probably inhale a lot every time I use this. Personally, I will go back to higher end products for setting powder.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is a great powder to use over sunscreen!! The silica is finely milled and feels very smooth between the fingers and on the skin. A light dusting is all I need to tone down the shine without drying my skin. It sinks in beautifully! There is also a nice, soft substantial puff that comes with it. It is affordable, although I feel like I go through it pretty fast. I use it everyday and very sparingly as well. CONS: There is a chemical smell to it but it dissipates once I pat it on my face. The second time I ordered it, one came without a lid lol. There is also no plastic seal to wrap the whole product. There is only a clear sticker over the holes to prevent the powder from going everywhere. Overall I am very happy with this product and will purchase again, unless I find a better product!