SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
i have fallen in love

Wow what a wonderful eyeliner. It is very easy to paint with, it settles in place and is not smeared at all. I'm so pleased. I will buy more full of it and also try more colors. What a high quality, very pleasantly surprised.

f0ed61ed-34f4-4449-94f2-8742e5e8c213
86df9a3c-0e50-4aff-8f3c-979d9a754260
29cd4b5d-adf5-4777-b573-c0752a3b5fbf
9cd7b537-b2c8-4d44-a300-d1a35122592f

eyeliner for me is a must in my daily look , the quality and the size of this eyeliner are very good compared to its price, the color is a dark black which is exactly what i look for. go for it its a good product. if you found my comment useful please give me a like

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Deep dark midnight black . Vivid pigmentation. Soft texture. Easy to glide on . Can be used on the lids as well as on the lower lashes . Comparable to more expensive branded names. Will surely buy it again .iherb always has a great packaging and delivery . Everything is bubble wrapped . It all arrives safely in Hong King where I live . Easy to track the deliveries as well .

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Excellent black color and glides on well in the water line. It does smudge a little, but I haven't found a liner that doesn't.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The liner has been raved by some youtubers, so i thought i'd give it a try. I like it very black but unfortunately it smudges on me a bit.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Love this eyeliner , very black and last me long time .High quality, and the price is great .

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this for some of my frineds so I cannot judge it. But generally they say it is a good one

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on May 24, 2022

its a good eyeliner lasts and doesnt smudge

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It is good. Easy to draw.