SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Based on some reviews, I expected less in the tub. I was pleasantly surprised by a full tub. It is quite a small container, though. It’s possible that the packaging may have changed. It does seem like you can get 30 teaspoons out of it, as stated on the packaging. One teaspoon per mug is okay, but not very strong. How long one tub lasts will depend on how strong you want your coffee. Taste wise, my first impression is much better than it was for a more expensive brand I tried recently. I quite like it. I prefer fresh home brewed coffee, but when it comes to convenience and the added health benefits of mushrooms, this could be a winner.

09d53b13-547b-4b06-aab0-fdc66d3e7c81
7ace4a1e-ff2e-47ec-892e-6b4673fb7097
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Good .. not the tastiest mushroom coffee I have tried .. but it is good and light .. if u want a light coffee, this is a good option.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great taste, so far i like the results, was a little surpise how small the container was n that it was only half full but otherwise happy

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

My favorite new coffee and mushroom coffee! No odd flavor no mushroom taste! I can't wait to find this in a larger package! I couldn't have asked for a better recipe of mushroom coffee!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is a wonderful instant coffee- One doesn’t taste any mushrooms, but they are there helping you with their healthy effects! I feel like it is of very good quality. It is so easy to use, dissolving instantly. And it’s just as good on ice.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I had to give up coffee years ago and have tried different mushroom alternatives. This tastes good and is easier than ones that have to be steeped (becomes too cool after waiting 15 minutes). I add powdered coconut creamer and stevia and use a frother to mix.

I bought this when my usual brand of mushroom instant coffee was discontinued. I'm satisfied with it and happy to have found an alternative.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I had been looking for an organic coffee treat. I’ve cut back on caffeine and chess to have coffee only a few days in the week. It’s a fantastic treat!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Much better taste than other mushroom coffees I have tired. Good, balanced energy as well.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Yeah it’s alright, it’s arabica coffee with extracts. Not my favourite but I’ll have it when I run out of the other brands I use.