SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my favorite brand of oils. the quality is good. I usually buy this for my kids. also good for different salads. I love it, highly recommend it. I also add it to the vegetables for my baby, it's good to include it in your diet. it's very benefits for a grown organism.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this brand! I also like this oil to use in my dog's homemade dog food. It is the best size I have found for such a great price. Very nice packaging with no leaks. Provides exactly the fat my doggie needs for me to cook her food and for her health.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The best quality sunflower oil I have found. Neutral flavor, perfect for making fresh mayonnaise, and very good for cooking at high temperature. The container keeps the oil fresh and safe from any sunlight damage.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great quality, bottle packaged design made easy to use with one hand, I use it in my homemade baby formula, I also got their organic extra virgin olive oil.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great for high heat cookng. It is also high oleic sunflower which is what I was looking for. I also like that it is packaged in a tin (reduces exposure to light)

Posted on May 14, 2022

The quality is very good. You can use it for cooking and also apply it to your skin. The light texture of the oil makes it easy to apply on skin and blend it with essential oils.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is good quality and I like that it isn't in a plastic bottle. The pourer is a little messy and drips down the side - so that is my only criticism. Other than that, it is fresh tasting.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

La tourangelle is my favorite brand, alway Oder something and I’ve never never got disappointed!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I don't often see organic sunflower oil so I was very pleased with this purchase.