SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i feel like it works nicely as a recovery supplement. I feel less tired with more energy in the following days when using it when training, and i sleep better too. recently it seems the company switched from a white color pills to brown color but there was no information anywhere. I hope the bottle content wasn't spoiled and turned brown. I still feel that it has the same results and effect so it probably is just a color switch, without effect on quality.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve used this product numerous times and I love it. Buying it from IHerb guaranteed me a great price and fast delivery. I will purchase again.

e9ae0560-b0de-49c7-9d9c-8edd002e8d17
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have been using this supplement for over a decade, as I have found that it drastically reduces recovery time, helps with my sleep, helps to build muscle mass and is easy to use. Being in my late 60s these are all important factors for me.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I found that taking it on an empty stomach about an hour or so before bed is ideal. My rest is a bit deeper with lucid dreams. After one week my overall sense of well being is pronounced . My body feels tighter and my muscles are more defined. 5 star review from me .

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

rancid very unpleasant smell just like decomposed old oil. whats inside is just like mixed grain flour with oils and some sweet like an old rancid biscuit! didn't notice any change in regards of muscle growth.

463aabd1-3402-482a-b102-ed0565c5d091
bbec035a-1de5-4355-ab97-b6bb9c78b741
12830de8-3d7a-4514-951a-8fb945c91d24
41b544fd-1bd7-4a5e-a46e-b005e7e87cd0
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Excellent supplement for seniors wanting to slow down natural aging process ! Only Iherb carries this product.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

It does seems to work. I can feel my body warm up and I’ve put on slight lean muscles after a few bottles.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Very quick delivery to norway(which is not normal). The best company I’ve used for such products and I will continue to use in the future.. The product looks good but too early to review the results yet..👍

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Only product that was able to help me recover from a minor knee injury, ( torn meniscus) Great deep sleep and better recovery from working out.