SG

Posted on May 2, 2022
happy with astaxanthin

I'm taking astaxanthin now about 2 weeks and i guess my eyes are not so tired anymore. I love the size of the capsules they are very small I have always problems with swallowing pills but these are great because of the size I can swallow it easy. the quality is great for so far. it's like 10 mg so 1 capsule it's enough and 10mg is strong enough I hope it's gonna work.also for my mom with glaucoma. ( I'll hope I can review also a few weeks /months later and tell you that's it's also helps for glaucoma) for now I'm happy with the product together with black cumin seed oil I have no ( shedding problems ) from people that have a jabb. it's really help me

Superior antioxidant ingredient that keeps you young and healthy.. with great quality 12 mg veggie pills at low price.. take one with evening fat meal (olive oil, nuts, omega 3) with Great benefits like the energy improvement and great looking skin.. eye health, sun UV protection.. I like the very small tasteless pills.. highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid found in various seafood, and also in the feathers of flamingos and quails. It is structurally similar to beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A) but has some chemical differences which may make it safer. With strong antioxidant properties, it's a nice supplement to day-to-day life. The size is good. Dosage is also quite fine. Will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Astaxanthin is one of the best antioxidants, red pigment, from carotenoids group. It occurs in certain algae and causes the pink-red color in salmon. Astaxanthin is said to have many health benefits. It's been linked to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain... Astaxanthin outperforms CoQ10 800 times over in fighting free radicals and 6,000 times better at fighting off free radicals than vitamin C. I take it during winter. This dosage of 10mg and big pack is great value for the money.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

So far so good! I have not taken this for long enough, but purchased it for my eye health. I have recently learned that carrageenan, which is a gum used for thickening in food products such as ice cream (an ingredient in this supplement), can give some people problems if they have a sensitive digestive system.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This isn't the first time I've used this product but I noticed that where it's 10 mg and you get so many it's a much better deal I know 12 mg is like the recommended amount but 2 mg off for so much more it's such a great bargain honestly before I was paying more you just get so much more this way I feel and I definitely have noticed a difference in my skin I am taking a lot of things but I feel like this covers me in so many ways my eyes my skin it's an internal sunblock that's amazing plus my eyesight's been getting worse and I think slowly but surely it's getting better I'll know soon when I go get my eyes checked but it feels better to me!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I am taking this to improve my health conditions as astaxanthin is proved to have numerous benefits including brain, eye and skin. I have taken this for around a year. The price is good compared to other brand,. taking into account it contains 10 mg per capsule. It is small and easy to be taken too.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Accidentally bought it as it was a bargain. It works wonders, really. I used it as an immunity support, but also noticed some improvement in my skin, joints, and after a couple of weeks I benefited from a noticeably risen energy level. The size of a package is great to understand, if you want to continue with this wonderful antioxidant.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good services, quick delivery, packaging. This is quite a cheap price to buy this brand compare with other brand. The price ratio is very high and the actual function is very good. I would like to re order this ingredient by this size of mg. This can provide more energy and benefit for my skin.

Posted on May 30, 2022