SG

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Refreshing pick me up!

I've notice some increased energy or not having the afternoon "slump" when using this product. The first time, it tasted a bit strong, but then I mixed to how I like it, which is easy. I'll definitely be getting more, taste is nice and refreshing. I like that it's lower on sugar and has good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great energy powder! I usually take it at work with 0. 5 litre water bottle with some ice and drink it throughout the day, it is really refreshing beverage and I have notice increase in energy, Also amazing thing to take right before workout! I highly recommend it :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very handy little sachets, easy to carry round with you. Excellent ingredients, and Lake Avenue is a trusted brand. These were on offer, so I bought several boxes. Great product!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

love this product! tastes like something in-between lemonade and pocari sweat. Now i would take this instead of coffee to protect my teeth from getting yellow 😄

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great! It dissolves perfectly, and the taste is good - I was a little worried about the ginger, but it's ok. You can drink less coffee with this. :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have not been taking this product for very long, however I did notice an improvement in myself after the very first day of taking it. EXCELLENT product.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Pretty good pre-workout. On the simpler side, which many will like. I have since switched to one with more functional ingredients. Taste is great!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Supposed to put with 16 ounces of water but it’s a little bit too strong for me even at that so I have to add more water. And I haven’t noticed an energy change

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I didn’t feel much of energy after taking it. May be it’s due to a dosage of caffeine, I prefer when it’s more than 100mg. I’m not that impressed. One may have a try and have own experience. Consult your physician first of course

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

dont know how much it made me feel energetic after the use. it tast to sweet like seew and low. i really didnt like the tast. wouldnt buy again