SG

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It was just right purchase for my husband! He is really obsessed with that drink mix! Great taste! Just add an appropriate amount of water you like!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great and healthy substances, it has lemonade taste. I use it before/during/after running and it hydrates me very well. It dissolves easily in room temperature drinks.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Great to take on hikes in the summer for an extra boost and hydration.

Posted on May 23, 2022

my favorite's price up. so, I bought this. good cost performance.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought it during promo, it quenched my thirst during workout, good for the price.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

perfect before or after a sauna session :)

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I don't like it not a good taste , instead a powder , come solid avoid it

e22d1312-f743-400b-a5f6-26d3b5ceb57e
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very terrible, I started 3 days ago, but I swear to God, there is a difference, God willing, I feel energetic as if my face is bright and hydrated, but it tastes a little current, so I had to add half a liter of water to it to reduce the sweetness, and God willing, I will complete the entire course 20 days update after I completed 20 days, a wonderful experience for the first time I fast Without thirst and any place alone, you know this feeling that we always feel, but this Ramadan is different from the year, praise be to God. Your skin and hair are different

79248cee-c96d-4091-9876-e47641256b3d
0249ab6e-411e-456f-8de9-0cb2778e348f
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was looking for an electrolyte drink that does not contain fructose butsugar liquid sugar and purchased it. Compared to the California Gold Nutrition hydration up (citrus) I bought together, this one is sweeter and feels more like a commercial sports drink. To the last, in comparison with California Gold Nutrition. I prefer California Gold Nutrition, which has a strong lemonade feel, and my husband seems to prefer this one.

Auto-translated from Japanese

I also tried the lemonade flavor after the orange flavor! I was looking for a sports drink with natural sweeteners. It was very easy to drink because it had a lighter lemonade taste with less habit than the orange taste. The orange flavor may be better as an ingredient, but is it a lemonade in terms of deliciousness? It's a summer staple!