SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Great product

I used to fill in a mix of organic herb prescribed by my doctor ( fennel, black seed, clove, cinnamon, coriander, turmeric, ginger) all powder .. so I filled it in the capsules and I take them twice a day.. very easy to swallow

5ddb018d-c882-42b0-856c-aa4857bfa9dd
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

These are great for making my own supplements like ginger and turmeric capsules. The package is a great value, better than other capsules on Amazon. They don't have any scent, which is a plus, and the size is perfect for getting as much of the supplement as possible without having the capsule be too big to swallow. I also love that these are clean and have no filler ingredients.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Tastes plain - and invisible so you can see what's in it. I had some coloured capsules of the same size so I sometimes mix/match it with those to distinguish capsules. Weighs about 120mg and can fit in 500-850mg of powders. I have a capsule machine that takes this size, it's a bit of a hassle but cheaper when buying powders than capsules. A whole bag of this should last me quite a while.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

these do the trick alright. can pack a range of stuff in there from organic substances to crystals to powders and some liquids. 10/10 will dose myself at around 800mg again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Perfect size to fill with my bulk powders, I love customizing my supplements. OO is big enough to scoop product, but not too big that I cant swallow it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good value for money. Size fits my capsule filler perfectly. Convenient zip close for storage.I enjoy making my own capsules - better quality herbs, no fillers and saves money.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very useful for my homemade powdered supplements, economical and good quality plant based. The size lets me maximize the amount of powder i can put. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great capsule quality without any scent. The capsules are easy to fill in and easy to close. The size and value is also great and that's why I got this specific package :) Make sure to get a special capsule filling tray to fill up the capsules faster.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good - would be even better if the capsules were available in smaller amounts, but otherwise very good. I am using it to come off medication and put the decreasing amounts into these capsules.