SG

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
the best lip mask

I am in love with my lips. Its unbelievable. Just put tiny amount of this mask on lips and in morning lips will be so smooth, so soft, so plump like never before. And this feeling stays for few days. I would kiss myself all the time if i could. Just amazing. I use it twice a week. So I think i dont need to buy new one for this year for sure. There is small applicator in the box. Its very soft. I like it.

28010cbb-d327-4dc0-9762-14476336efac
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

If u have super dry lips as I do ( see the picture) this lip mask will help you. Some balms i don’t feel comfortable to wear. This one is awesome Like it if it was helpful 🥰

6ecbcd38-c23a-4561-8257-1419173285c1
443a84b5-c6a4-4c20-8fab-b492d33ab8f6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

it’s so so good, it moisturizes your lips sm and with time it makes them more pink. if it’s not sold out totally grab it!it’s helps with dry lips, i use it everyday before bed and sometimes throughout the day! the scent is exactly like the name

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have always tried to catch the original berry edition, however this one I am sure is not worse. it is the new EX generation of lip sleeping packs, which included more natural and active ingredients. the scent is light and lovely. easy to use with the little applicator in the package. the size could be bigger of course but we all know what size Laneige has for lips sleeping packs. ps: the mint chocolate one slightly "freezes" your lips, it is a perfect one for summer. I had the same effect with push-up mental lipsticks.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I absolutely love this sleeping mask. It is very hydrating and makes the lips feel super soft. I love the fact that the mask comes with a small scopper which almost every lip package should come with. The scent is identical to a subtle mint and chocolate. Amazing quality, the size as well and the use of this product is overall amazing! - Hydrating (moisturizing to the lips especially dry and cracked lips)

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is a good product. I have been using it every night for 2 weeks now and I dont need to use the chapstick on my lips during the day as much as I did before I started using this lip sleeping mask. Lips are moisturised and dont feel dry at all. Its bit expensive but you need very little for lips, so I feel the jar will last long.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Mint chocolate ( “choco mint” ) is having a moment in South Korea—with the combination showing up in a wide range of products including snacks, pastries, and even skincare. Laneige’s contribution to craze comes in the form of their classic lip sleeping mask. Whichever flavor you choose, this leave-on lip mask delivers intense moisture and antioxidants while you sleep. It has a soft, almost creamy texture that’s thick but NOT tacky or sticky. Put it on at night (it comes with a little color coordinated silicone spatula) and it’s still there in the morning. You’ll wake to moist lips!!! I love it! A must for winter time— and the elegant packaging and fun scent makes this a sweet little gift idea.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I love this stuff sooo much immediately! for starters, cute packaging. The mint choco scent is just perfect, not a strong overpowering scent. Consistency is great, goes on the lips really silky and not tacky or sticky. I can't say as of yet for how it performs long term but I noticed a difference in my lip texture and moisture after one use! Highly recommend!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love Laneige lip masks. I use it every night, and it lasts forever. My favorite that I've tried is the vanilla, but this mint choco one is nice too. It's a little bit less creamy than the vanilla, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as sometimes that one's a little too glossy for my taste. My only critique is that I really don't get any chocolate scent/taste from it, mainly mint.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This smells delicious and leaves your lips so soft! It's thick and feels moisturizing as soon as you put it on. It says to wipe it off in the morning but definitely not necessary. I think it depends on how much you put on in the first place and how much seems to have been absorbed (or rubbed off) by the time you wake up.