SG

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Magical stuff!

This is a go to for me. Very soothing for angry skin, and i wake up with gorgeous skin when I sleep in this. Feels more like a gel cream than a mask, but it has such a great effect. Seems to calm down acne and bumps as well. Magical stuff.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This sleeping mask is cream for me in the evening. I love such texture and way it looks on my skin. In the tretinoin evenings I layer this mask and prevents peeling next day(s) I have repurchased it few times and would keep on buying it. Excellent for my liking

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This sleeping mask is something else. I have dry to super dry skin that needs constant hydration, especially in winter. Laneige sleeping mask worked wonders from the very beginning - I applied it before going to sleep and my skin was just glowing and so hydrated the next morning. I also loved a very subtle scent of it, the package is also beautiful. I will continue using it forever!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Hydrates and smoothens as expected. Just a caution for those living in humid places or have bigger pores, don’t leave this mask on overnight. Maybe for a nap or about 20min to an hour. This is to prevent the skin from getting too clogged up. Got this tip from a beautician specifically for this “sleeping mask” and glad I heard about it!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love it!!! I have a oily skin and used to be with acne and I was looking for a normal moisturizer and not form my dermatologist.. anyway this mask is lovely! It is not sticky, not not greasy soak into the skin immediately and there is no smell, I was I was expecting for a little scent to it but nothing that you can say “wow”.. just a watery feel and smell.. love it!!!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I didn't know what to expect with this. I love to treat myself to face masks that you remove after 15-20 min. This leave on version is a thing of beauty. Super hydrating and has changed my daily routine, removing the need to reapply moisturizer during the day. Love this stuff!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Light moisturiser that I like to slather on before bed. Sometimes during the day if I notice my skin is quite dry. It’s really light in scent and not greasy. Second product I’ve bought from Laneige so far and I really enjoy the brand. Packaging is so high quality.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Love this product and the brand! I have a very dry skin and this product is truly hydrating. I do use it as a mask rather than moisturiser as it leaves a layer on your face and I like to put on another cream on top, which does not get absorbed due to this layer. Beautiful smell, very fresh and not too strong.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Mask has gel like texture, it is absorbed quickly and doesn't leave any residue (my skin is normal). Skin is very smooth after using it. It didn't cause me any irritation. Didn't notice any miraculous result, but it does provide nice level of hydration. The only downside is the scent - it reminds me of detergent, however it doesn't linger around for too long. Packaging is made of sturdy plastic and it comes with spatula.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Great! I can see the difference already. There is no sticky feeling and it absorbs completely into the skin u don’t feel your wearing anything