SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I live lapcos masks, and those exfoliating pads are a good addition for the masks. For ginger benefit I use them before applying lapcos mask. It cleans the skin gently. This package of five pads is a good deal. Bamboo water moisturizes skin, broccoli extract is full of vitamin C. All lapcos product are of high quality

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have never used a face peeling like this before, which transforms my face in a few minutes. The face remains soft, clean and radiant for a long time!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It cleans my face very good, I use it once a week in the weekend to give my face good cleaning after all the makeup I wore all week

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These exfoliating pads are mild on skin, thus have the result. It doesn't burn on my skin like some glycolic acid pads, it's more on the gentle side. And after my skin felt more soft and bright.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

amazing pads, does their job great, the skin is really polished afte it. I aso used them for underarms and Vzone for brightening and Yes it works excellent for this purpose! I will not recommend it if next day or same day you are planning to spend a lot of time under the sunlight, because the skin is so sensitive after it and can give a reaction as breakcouts. I used a pad on my face then next day i applied spf30 spray and spf50 bb cream then just drived to the mall for 15 min. I was feeling how hot my face is feeling. For the next 3 days i was fighting with pimples. Of course the weather and the level of UV index plays a huge role. In my city it was +45 and high UV index. Definitely i will order more and for now i will use it only for my covered zones .

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

so I bought this, not really expecting much to be fair.. a fun gimmick to exfoliate the skin. However! I tried it last night and I am actually amazed! It cleaned my skin so so well, and whatever pores I had, have now been reduced to minuscule size! note - I have dry and sensitive skin. 10/10 will be buying again!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Love using this product. Too bad it is out of stock. It leaves my face feeling soft.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

after using this my skin is squeeky clean. Packaging is so hard to rip open especially if youre in the shower. good quality

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy