SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 19, 2022

This profuct is wonderful i have to wash my hair everday due to job i have and this keeps my hair moisturized snd eazy to care for i even have my granddaughter using product she has very long hair and it gets really tangled this product really helps. The scent is perfect not overpowering at all.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This is one of my favorite brands. It’s clean, natural, healthy, beneficial, and makes me feel wonderful. I love it. This is my favorite scrub ever. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Excellent cream. Easily absorbed, no strong smell. Softens the skin. Recommend

Posted on Dec 5, 2022
1,104

Very nice formula. Smells like a spa. Very hydrating and good for the cold weather.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

this product has a great smell and texture, high quality

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great texture and scent! I love its lemongrass fragrance. At the same time it is not heavy but very gentle!

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Very pleasant texture and aroma. Simply very pleased with this product and will certainly buy again

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Very moisturizing

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Not suitable for dry skin at all, sorry. I did not see anything rejuvenating, after 30 minutes, as it was, the skin is very dry.