SG

HelenBarrrker
Posted on May 14, 2022

Super delicious and tasty ! I like to use it in my cooking. I make a lot of sauces for the salads with it. I just wish the package was a bit bigger in size! Haha! Otherwise it’s great with good quality ingredients. The only thing is that it layers (layer of oil on top and paste on the bottom-see picture) and you have to mix it very carefully not to spill it.

5078a152-ee9d-4a1d-b9cb-cf5032d6d361
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Healthy, natural ingredients, I enjoy the taste and sometimes I can't stop! 🤤 I keep it in the fridge, mix it carefully before each opening of the jar. The only negative, it ends quickly! 😹 It would be great if the size was a little bigger. Of course, I recommend it!

c6441051-7559-4c59-b2bd-15cd45efa7c3
9c8dee56-595e-4f0e-aeb9-3df0fae21e67
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great quality peanut butter. Smooth, creamy. Just make sure you mix really well. I prefer it in the fridge because I feel the consistency is better and easier for spreading on my keto bread and also as a dip. It's absolutely delicious and filling. It tastes like fresh peanuts!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is like peanut butter on steroids with added MCT oil and Macadamia Nuts. It should work wonders if you like peanut butter and am on a Keto or near Keto based diet. Even if you are not on any diet this can provide a good source of tasty nutrients and sufficient fat to fuel your day!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It’s well packed as you can see in the photo. So glad it didn’t break in transit. Not on a keto diet but was diagnosed with a lot of health issues lately. So I want to give this one a try.

5234d30e-b76f-48da-8d13-05f1103ccdd2
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Has to stir it a little to get the blended peanut butter. the peanut butter tends to stick together. I am new to keto. I am glad it has McT oil, macadamia nuts besides peanut butter. I take this for tea break. a small piece of biscuits and a spread of this butter is satisfying.

297a3478-5d91-4bc6-b5c2-111966fd924f
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

After trying out a few different brands, I think that I’m going to be sticking to this one. The taste is just right maybe it’s the macadamia nuts they give it a unique flavor but in a good way. I don’t think you’re going to find a keto version of peanut butter that spreads as well as regular peanut butter, but this one is pretty good. Would recommend

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

ingredient I love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I liked it, it is very suitable for keto and the size is also good Its ingredients are healthy It tastes delicious Use it with strawberries or on its own Use it with strawberries or on its own Use it with strawberries or on its own The packaging was excellent