SG

Posted on May 26, 2022

Our dishwasher repairman recommended this product to us. We called him because our drinking glasses weren't clean after running through the dishwasher cycle. There was a haze on them. The repair man said the problem was the Finish rinse aid product we had been using - that it foamed too much and left residue on the glasses. This Lemi Shine product did the trick. Glasses are sparkling clean now.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Im very happy with the results of using this rinse along with the Lemi shine detergent pods, powerful cleaning and No more hard water spots and love that years of gunk in dishwasher are gone ! The scent is nice, I like that it is easy to apply and recommend these products.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I can tell a real difference using it. Dishes come out glossier (glazed ceramic or glass) and there’s less water on plastic items, the water tends to head so you can just dab it off with a sponge cloth. My dishwasher : Bosch Serie 8 Filling it up = ⅓ bottle. More economical option that works as well compared to the Finish one. One star off because it’s not great to pour with the first time, some spills out before I can pour into the rinse aid box.

Of all the rinse aids out there, I have found this one to be at least somewhat eco-conscious. It really is effective at cleaning of the "gunk" and keeping the dishwasher smelling fresh, too.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love this rinse aid! I was so happy to find the larger bottle as well! Cleaner ingredients mean a lot to me as well! It works awesome! The only rinse aid I buy besides another clean brand!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Thank you iHerb for introducing this product. It not only works great, is an outstanding value but it is also more gentler to the planet. Will keep buying!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Cannot find the brand I know here. Buy this to substitute. After tried a couple of times, result was not good. It cannot make the glasses shine but in a contrary it made them a bit misty. Surprisingly price goes up more than 20% now!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Seems to work well and does not smell too strong.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Works well Does what it promised

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

All natural, but gets the job done!