SG

Posted on Jun 15, 2021
No More Brain Fog and Morning Pick Me Up

Can’t imagine starting my morning any other way. Notice the days I don’t take it. If you want to kick start your day with clarity this is a must :)

Posted on Apr 7, 2020

I have been taking this product for several years. I work a job that is both mentally and physically taxing at times. For quite a while it was difficult to stay awake through the day. Once I started taking two to three servings of this each day I was able to accomplish so much more during the day and felt better overall. My attitude improved as well. If you haven't tried this product...don't wait! It is more than worth the money, while being cheaper and better for you than those X-Hour Energy drinks.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Top product, a bit expensive though

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Use it already 3 years the WOW formula was better but they don't make it anymore this is second best

Posted on Feb 11, 2010

I wake ever morning in a fog. The very first thing I do (in fact, the thought of doing it gets me out of bed... even on weekends) is go mix up a glass of this and chug it down. As soon as the product hits my tongue the fog lifts (permanently for the rest of the day). Many many many times better than any "energy drink" I've ever tried (5-hour Energy is a distant second place to this) and cheaper too. Directions say you can take a second glass before lunch, but I usually don't need to. Just the initial kick from the first dose keeps me going all day on most days. I don't even think I could hold a job without this product. Thanks Durk and Sandy!

Posted on Nov 29, 2011

How better to get a running start each morning while receiving important vitamins? It may not have the greatest taste, but just add a flavoring to the mix. I also mix in a green powder, as well. I've been using this for years with great results. This is much better than drinking coffee, too. I've received the best prices and service for this very-hard-to-find product at iHerb.

Posted on Jun 24, 2017

This stuff is great! Don't like being without it! When I run out I surely miss it! It does make a big difference in my day! Thank you Durk and Sandy!

Posted on Jul 11, 2013

Fast Blast fills you up from the bottom up. You literally feel it rising through your body. Like a defrag, it clears your mind and soul so you can get ahead with ticking the tasks off your list with bouncyness and joy in your heart.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011

I have used this product for years. It gives a long-lasting boost to energy and mental focus, far superior to coffee. I highly recommend it, the price is right at iHerb.