SG

Posted on May 10, 2022

it does really help to relieve my stomach bloating after a heavy meal. Ever since I had acid reflux or achalasia surgery my stomach digestion did improve but only limited to small meals each time. Whenever I eat heavy meals, I tend to feel bloated and heavy in breathing. this can last a few hours before subsiding and relieve. Now before or after heavy meals these boated relieve capsules immediately help to relieve the bloating and no longer worry after each heavy meals. At times I combine with digestive enzymes or probiotics to help better in control Due to gassy or bloatiness stomach, we always unsure what is the actual cause it may due to Gluten intolerance, gastroprorasis, Gerb . and etc. Hence I tend to combine with digestive enzyme, probiotics as well as after 2 hours to consume charcoal for flatulance And it works

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Bought it for my husband to take during flights since it always causes bloating; he said it reduced the symptoms but didn't take them away completely. Will try it again to check.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

If you are going to eat something you know will bloat your stomach, just take one soft gel before a large meal. Great product and it really works!,

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

A little bit tingling on the tongue but once swallowed with water the effect gone. This is so far the best tablet I have seen for my bloating. It does the job!! You do feel much better down the gut and there is no reflux from the tube. It makes you feel so light after heavy meals that you hardly notice you have had food. I have been suffering from bloating and gas for all my life and this one is helping digestive disorders a lot. Thanks so much IHERB:)

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I have a condition called Exocrine Pancreatic insufficiency which is a bit like IBS. I’ve tried so many different supplements to help with gas and bloating which up to now haven’t worked. This has helped a lot. I shall keep buying.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

not much effective but i guess it depends from the cause of bloating

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

i feel a difference, thanks

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Good product for bloating and gastric problem.

NooraM
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Help alot with bloating. Worth the price