SG

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Good

Finding Life Extension CinSulin with InSea2 and Crominex 3+ existed I realised that the cinnamon with small amount of Chrome was what I needed after Statin drugs had caused my blood sugars to skyrocket. Used Cinnamon for 10 years back in 1994 to keep my blood sugars in the pre diabetic range. Your delivery service is quick.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A great product as I try to reduce my insulin resistance. It takes a little while to get used to taking the capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal as directed but it becomes part of your routine easily.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

so far so good it has good quality and felt improvement in sugar levels . the only difficulty is that you have to take it 20 to 3p min before food so sometimes you forget and take it immediately before food and then its affect becomes much less.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

it's my second order for my husband he take this for his blood sugar...he is diabetic but with continue taking this his sugar is normal with proper diet and exercise..it's recommended by the doctor.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

Really like life extension products for their quality. Cinsulin helps with hunger management since it has chrome in it among other ingredients. I always inspect the ingredients on a bottle so happy recommend.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Though it had effect in lowering blood glucose numbers caused headache and slight increase in pressure , stopped and then tried again but still same so had to discontinue. It maybe individual or some ingredient doesn’t suit you.

I can’t determine if it helps me to lower my blood sugar or not.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Helps greatly with blood sugar levels

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Lowers the blood glucose quite effectively.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

quality good ingredient good size good