SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good quality .This supplement is just perfect in order to fix the nervous system at the short period if time, I start to sleep better, hormones level got stabilized, I am full of energy now. The package and the size is good. Very good ingredients Helped me a lot Highly recommend

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Recommend from nutrition group. They say any E supplement MUST have a balanced blend of naturally sourced Tocopherols and Tocotrienols. There are 4 of each ie. Alpha, Beta, Delta and Gamma. Making 8 separate compounds. Just d alpha tocotrienol isn't much use. You need the whole team. This is the only supplement I

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Can’t beat the quality of these. Great combination of Tocopherols & Tocotrienols. I also have to take iron pills due to a deficiency and my doc told me to take these and the Iron pills a couple of hours apart from each other because Vitamin E may interfere with Iron absorption. I feel much better and energized since taking these supplements.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great quality and easy to take. I got this for my mother who I am trying to encourage to go out in the sun more often. I know that the vitamin e helps reduce fatty oxidation of store PUFAs and helps displace and purge the body of them. The best part of this one is the broad spectrum and the fact that it is paired with MCT oil which has a host of other benefits on its own. Good ingredients.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Most vitamin E supplements are all D-alpha-tocopherol. This formula contains all 8 types of Vitamin E - the four tocopherols, and the 4 tocotrienols, with an emphasis on D-gamma tocopherol. Gamma-E is a powerful antioxidant. Check out PubMed research for its effect on skin, joints, and nerves. Well worth the higher price!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great combination of Tocopherols & Tocotrienols. This is good antioxidant in one powerful package, which will last you 2 months and helps you with the eye vision, as well as shiny hair and the general health. The capsule size is small and easy to swallow, has no taste. I di recommend it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I bought particular this brand because dr. E.Berg was saying that the best form of vitamin E is tocotrienols. And it wasn’t many brand on a market who has this form.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Vitamin E should include all forms of tocopherols (4) and tocotrienols (4). This vitamin E is one of only a few good options available. Good choice!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have taken this vitamin for sometime and find that it can promote a healthy nervous system and retina of the eye, maintain healthy cognitive function, enhance immune function, maintain cell membrane integrity and reduce cellular aging and act as a free radical scavenger.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This form of Vitamin E is recommended by my naturopathic doctor. I’ve taken other brands that were much more expensive even though they contained the exact same ingredients. The caps are not too large and are easy to swallow. Non GMO ingredients and gluten free!