SG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I consume this super quality supplement to maintain a strong muscles and balanced energy levels. I do some workouts and training and it was advised to me use it in my diet. I trust the ingredients and feels it helps maintain my fitness. The package is sufficient and I keep ordering it for the benefits I experienced.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This amino acid product is different from the rest of the amino acids that I tried, I noticed the difference immediately. After a week of using it, you feel the difference in the muscles, as if all the proteins gather in them and give them strength. My brother has been using it for half a year and says that his resistance to diseases has also become better.

49846d4f-a724-4fba-8075-4295ac0ad8a4
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I was recommended L-Glutamine to help with heavy lactic legs when running. I take a capsule prior to my run and feel it is helping.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Seems to be fine, probably a bit early to tell as I've not been taking it all that long, and I think you need to be taking this over a longer period of time to see effects. A trusted brand, though.

oliviaa
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

L-glutamine a must have for those who want to improve gut health. i take mine in combination with probiotics. The quality is good. The size of the capsules is easy to swallow.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Glutamine is great for gut health and I took it for this reason, but I have since switched to a different brand, which I prefer.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Great for Alzheimer’s patients to improve overall happiness. 1 capsule daily works well.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is a quality L-glutamine product. It is very helpful for gut healing.