SG

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Don’t take this every day however I’ve purchased them multiple times and they truly work better than any other brand. Update: God knows how many times I’ve repurched these however, I still stand by not taking them every day because while the ingredients and quality are great and the dosage is small you might develop a dependency so be careful.

da57ef62-9aa8-4087-a31e-f6e2632f0e09
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Absolutely love this vitamin. It attacks a lot of my issues and makes me feel like I'm a new person. I've been using it for a couple months now and have seen an improvement in my energy, mood, sleep, and overall health! Highly recommend it to anyone looking to feel better in their health.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

have been battling insomnia for awhile. decided to try melatonin and it worked from day 1. took about 45min-1hr for the drowsiness to set in. will be only taking the pills on a short term basis. in my opinion, 1mg works, there is no need to go for a higher dosage if the lowest one works. pills are very slender in shape, easy to swallow. do give this a try. love life extension lid packaging. makes dispensing easier.

d14662a8-300d-4b46-a500-7acc5de39c2c
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like how low the dosage is. I take one about an hour before my desired sleeping time and it does help me get drowsy and ready to sleep. I have noticed I got nightmares about half of the time though (like 2-3 out of 5 times). So I try to use this to get accustomed to a better sleep schedule and then wean off of it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This product was used to put the person back into a good sleeping pattern so the benefits of taking it was she is now sleeping through the night and waking up rested with the benefits of having a productive day at school and her mental health has improved because she is sleeping through the night

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Omg it’s great for sleeping! I took one and fell asleep in no time, slept through the whole night and and trouble waking up the following day lol I recommend you take it soon, like 2 hours before the time you want to be asleep, and start to get ready, cause it may hit you hard! Sweet dreams!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Very good. First time taking it. It helps me sleep. After 30-60min it already makes me want to go to bed and sleep. Capsules sizes are small, which is good for me, and the dosage isnot that high, which is good to start with. One the best supplements I've bought, it really helps me force to correct my sleep. Of course, Since its from LifeExtension, its made from high quality ingredients

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Works as described; I fall asleep sooner and according to my app, am getting deeper and better quality sleep when I am on it. I only take one per night (I'm 5'9" and 140lbs) and it does not make me feel groggy upon waking if I take it about 9pm the night before.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I decided to try out the product to see if it would work better than other sleep aid alternatives such as valerian based supplements. These worked much better! Every time I take them I wake up well rested and have no problem getting to sleep! However, I only take them every now and again as I don't want to become too dependent on them to fall asleep. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

For those who need a little bit of help regulating sleep and balancing stress. This is the 1mg capsules for those that need a smaller dosage. benefits can very for individuals , with some feeling it almost immediate while others may require a bigger dose. Quality is good and the capsule size makes it easy to consume.