SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
System Cleansing

Fucoidan has a vague, pleasant smell, and its size makes it easy to swallow. I bought Fucoidan, Olive Leaf Extract, Cod Liver Oil, and Immune 4 together. When the package arrived, I took all 4 pills right away. Had a bad headache soon after - could be my body detoxing? Had to go to bed early. The stool in the morning was soft and nice, even though I didn't take any probiotics or change my diet. I presume the 4 combined initiated a powerful system cleansing. I will continue to take them.

4a5fd822-d17d-4ab9-9647-1aebace9452b
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I got acquainted with Fucoidan a few years ago, by chance. And it was the best thing that ever happened to me! I was suffering from arthritis since I was in my early 20s (I'm over 60 now) and nothing seemed to really help. Since I started taking Fucoidan, the arthritic pain is all but gone from my life. I also saw a significant reduction in seasonal allergic reactions. Plus any illness I have is milder and faster to recover from than ever before. Of all the Fucoidan supplements I tried over the years, Life Extension's Optimized Fucoidan was the most convenient since the capsules are smaller than those from other brands and are as effective.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I like having this in a capsule because i dont really like the taste of seaweed. This is a great antioxidant to add to my diet. The size is not huge, so easy to swollow. My package was packaged well and arrived quickly. I would recommend buying from iherb. A great superfood made easy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

My cat was having serious illness 2 yrs ago, with 50% weight reduction. During the recovery period, he took 1 pill every day. After 4 months, his weight was back to the original weight.

heard this stuff helps eliminate toxins that can cause disease. the authority stuff is an excess of cash for me and caught this stuff. I feel an expansion in energy and feel generally this is a decent item, particularly for the sticker price. good package condition much obliged!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

i bought this for my cat cos she got cancer sometimes barely i eat it too when failed to feed to cat taste was like... lil bit bitter? but not bad much

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 10, 2022

The capsules are small and easy to swallow which is a big factor for me. It is a good addition to boosting one's immune system.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Non-GMO, GF, wild harvest in Patagonia, ingredient is water-processed, and only one capsule a day..... great antioxidant value with good benefits for the immune system. Great choice to add to any immune boost effort.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I read about and bought some to try. I am surprised by it's effectivity, I find it helps when feeling a bit off intestinal wise.