SG

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
An essential immune-boosting supplement

Since getting Long Covid I've had terrible problems with food intolerances, histamine, seasonal allergies, sun allergy. Started taking this quality product from LE to give it a shot at first, but quickly realized that its actually helping me in calming down my rampant immune system. Have much less histamine issues and feel better overall due to its amazing antioxidant, anti inflammatory,antiviral and many other amazing effects on the human body. Also taking it with Zinc boosts zinc absorption and these two combined are able to do wonders for your health. The price is amazing, I take two of these per day and have no side effects whatsoever apart from the good ones. Hope this review helps you!

284cd727-3d09-4111-adf1-88a42ca02c74
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This brand is recommended by my doctor. We all know how important quercetin is these days. I have taken this for seasonal allergies, and now take it all year long for protection against various viral respiratory infections. Great for immunity! You never can tell when a new variant will sneak up on you.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I bought this just in the nick of time as I got c about a month later. This combined with my homemade hcq (google it, super easy) actively brought down my temperature and reduced the terrible aches. I also measured my blood pressure after two weeks snd was astounded that it had gone from 150/100 to 118/85! My only negative would be the fact it’s hot maltodextrin in it which can be a gut disrupter and affect blood glucose.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

If you aren't already taking Quercetin, you should be. I read about it, and incorporated it in my vitamin routine. Amazing results all around, and you can take them with any other vitamins. I had my bf taking these for a few months, when he got covid from a co-worker. He's susceptible to pneumonia and was very concerned. He could have gotten much more sick. I upped his dosage immediately, and believe it made a major difference in his immune strength, his ability to ward it off, and bounce back from the extreme exhaustion the virus left him with. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I purchased quercetin because my doctor said that after covid I must take it to get back to being me. it helps with immunity of the respiratory airways. it comes in capsules, so it does not any taste. but the size of a capsule is pretty big, please, remember it when buying.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is a high quality zinc ionophore essential for delivering zinc to the cell to disrupt the viral replication. One Dr described Quercetin as the gun and zinc the bullet. We use it as a preventative for viral infections and so far so good. It is a quality brand at a good price.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

high quality, excellent ingredients, size, package, and benefits. i use in conjunction with a zinc supplement also from iherb (the immunity booster). they all work well together! especially nowadays during this sick and health times. a strong immune system is important to protect yourself naturally. i couldn't recommend this more. please thumbs up if this review helped :)

It has a significant effect to control my sensitivities and I love that I don't need to be tranquilized up with hypersensitivity drugs that make you lethargic and drowse. I energetically prescribe this item to anybody. Gracious and I found out with regards to this item from a malignant growth patient which is helping their live during recuperation of chemo so incredible item.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My brother introduced me to iHerb and Quercetin, and I couldn't be more pleased. We both feel great, and confident that this product has been formulated with quality in mind. I'm confident that my immune system will benefit by taking Quercetin regularly. I am recommending it to my friends and family as well.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I ordered two bottles of the quercetin. It's known to improve exercise performance and reduce inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. I don't have any of the health problems above but I am taking these due to family medical history. Cute size and it's vegan friendly so that makes the quality extra better.