SG

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
What a difference

I specifically bought these for my memory fog and recall and I 100% noticed a huge improvement which was notable once my bottle finished as I realised that I couldn't focus as much when I ran out and I wasn't as sharp again. This is my 2nd bottle.

Good quality product!! Well made ingredients!! No taste. Size is reasonable! Composition perfect! Packaging was great!! I remember many thing and that’s the benefit I got! Fitness wasn’t related same as diet and workout. This supplement was the one I looking for. It’s easily to get trained by swallowing it. Thanks

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I find these give about 4 hours of good concentration. If I take them on am empty stomach I get a bit of a rush and headache, bit if taken with light food, no headache just good focus. No taste and good quality. Good value for the money and seems to be a solid brand.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I struggle with concentrating at work and on my tasks. I have been taking one cap in the morning and this has really helped me with getting the momentum I need when trying to concentrate on work.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

In this competitive world we live in, this product has helped me focus in my collegiate studies at age 64. The rest of the student body doesn't have a chance while I enhance my brain power with this wonderful product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

the quality of the product is good with active ingredients. size of the pill is good too easy to swallow without taste. benefit you alot and dosage is recommended

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The quality of the brand is great, the ingredients and dosage also are scientifically demonstrated to be good, the size of the pill is also easy to swallow, it doesn´t have any taste, but did quite fell any benefit at all I am still in the middle of the first bottle so I might change my review, I am mixing this one with the "Cognitex Basics" of the same brand.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great product! Helps with mental clarity and fatigue. Product works as described.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like it, i bought this because i would be having an exam back then so i needed to focus.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Quick brain nootropic helps me to perform better. It could be in a larger size as shipment is expensive. The quaity is excellent.