SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
good

Many people write about the smell, but I don't see this as a problem. The smell is not so strong and is felt only a second before the reception. The pills are comfortable to take, although not small. It is convenient for me to take 1 tablet a day. I accept it because of uterine fibroids, because it began to grow after several years of stability. I plan to take the drug for six months and then do an ultrasound. I'll write about the dynamics later.

bfdaa8c4-f96b-4995-adc0-eaf223b5ec30
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I bought this product to fight estrogen dominance and cellulite. Together with a diet and other supplementation it has done a good job! Many of the symptoms are gone and the cellulite is visibly reduced. As it contains a blend of few vegetables from cruciferous family it may be considered as a superfood. It is a great add-on to your diet, especially if you are not a fan of cauliflower and broccoli... ;) Excellent quality and it is totally worth the price!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Good choice of vegetables that I think are beneficial to my health. The capsules are easy to swallow. These capsules don't lea e any taste and are kept cool and fresh in the dark bottle. The bottle is well packed and sealed. The quality of the ehole supplement is great.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i have repurchased this supp for a few times . I use this in order to balance my estrogen hormonal. These supplements aren't really scientifically proven so it's hard to tell if it's working or not. I reckon it's always good to have vegetable supplements since it's very difficult nowadays to have enough quality greens in our diet.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Cruciferous veggies are so good for you! But, sometimes we don't eat how we should. These help with that. They kind of stink...kind if line a cross between the smell of cabbage and cauliflower. But who cares? They can be easily swallowed with a glass of water and they might just keep you from getting cancer!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It regulates my hormones as I tend to have palpitations around my periods and ovulation due to hormonal changes and since taking this capsules my palpitations have drastically reduced. The only thing is that recently I had a pelvic ultrasound and I now have two small fibroids which weren’t there about 2 years ago . It might be a coincidence but be careful if you have hormone sensitive canncer

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I like the overall formula, wish they wouldn't have included a few things, but it seems to be one of the better cruciferous veggie extracts that is available on iherb right now. I'd buy it again if need be. I bought it because it has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that may have anti-estrogen effects. This means that they could reduce estrogen levels in men.