SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Vinpocetine

This is one of the lesser known cognitive supplements but from my experience has been one of the best . Life Extensions quality ingredients in their supplements is superior. Their clear instructions and dosages are uncomplicated to follow and capsule size easily swallowed. This composition is good for brain health and function. I have personally found this helps with concentration as well as focus . A highly recommended product

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am college student, at the same time I am mom of two kids. I bought this supplement to enhance my memory and cognitive skills, and I believe it works because I finished this year with all “A”s and my cumulative GPA is 4.0 😄 Good quality for good price, small pills , no smell or taste, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Apart from its memory benefits because I take it alongside Huperzine A and Alpha GPC. But I notice that it is good for the cold sides and my memory is improving and a large amount compared to its price

435909cf-0b29-439b-bfc6-8dcd4c5a6eff
0b5e1931-bcb3-4c37-9f6d-98c81362c8f0
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We have been using it for memories and brain functions ! We had tried another products for this reason before but we usually change it periodically. We love the quality of life extemsion brand! And the ingredients of this supplement. We are not sure yet but i think it works well with good benefits

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Quality is very impotant when we say about brain function. Vinpocetin as main ingredient in this pack is intended to have benefit for brain function depended on dosage. Taste is not important, and capsule size is not so big and relatively easy to swallow. Haven't used it yet, but there must be good improvement in cognitive function.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Vinpocetine by Life Extension is a very high quality product. If you have never tried Vinpocetine, then start with Life Extension because you will know if it works for you without wondering about brand quality. I have been taking Vinpocetine by Life Extension, on and off, for about 5 years now.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This product really helps keep clarity of mind and cognitive ability. I am 78 yrs old and have been using this product for 5 years and still no signs of dementia. It arrived very quickly, I am in Canada and it arrived in 5 days, I was very impressed.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good quality... Dosage is just right, and size is for 3 months... I have benefit because i dont have brain fog any more... Love it... I recommend it totally. Taste is neutral. Ingrediants are good quality.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Verry quality suplement and has a verry good taste. I can say that has more good benefits than bad only I would say that is size really small