SG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I use B 12 and feel so Excellent. My symtoms were, fatigue (I could't get enough sleep and would wake up tired), ear ringing, tingling in my legs, daily diarhea, some balance loss, its getting better 🙏 for 4 weeks, then once every 2 weeks. Now once every 4-6 weeks. I do them myself, its very easy.

baa98e3c-fd6c-42b1-b0d1-8d03762bb8de

this product is Kosher (כשר), Use it without fear of kosher. taste good, boost your energy and not interfering with your metabolism, no side effects. Because B vitamins are water-soluble, it is not possible to get poisoning from consuming a high amount, and no harm is known from over-consuming the vitamin. Excess B vitamins are excreted in the urine. This product is cheap for a lot of quality, small size package for long term use.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I was told B12 is more effective with methylcobalamin. I dislike popping pills, so I prefer all my supplements in liquid, powder, spray or chewable. I’m a pescatarian so I can when I start feeling weak and I can feel my energy back and memory improves after taking b12. I don’t want a super high dosage, so this is just right.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good 😍 i take it after breakfast and i feel active all the day. And I notice a difference after one month in my day.

429d1c9d-eda5-4f1d-a99a-5304ad28a2d8
8200ee86-b27d-402d-b574-e8dcace408a7
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The pills are very small in size, they're chewable and taste nice, a bit like strawberry. You can take it on an empty stomach without any problems or side effects. I've only been taking it for a short while but I think I'm feeling less tired and the fatigue has decreased. I would recommend it and will definitely buy it again. The package is travel friendly so you can take it with you anywhere.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

Vitamin b12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. I also read that vitamin b12 works better with added methylcobalamin . I take it with food and feel active all day . I did my research before and found that the symptoms that I have can be resulted from vitamin b12 deficiency. I usually feel tired and weak most of the time. The ingredients specified here is perfect, enough to get my energy back to the same level as it used too. It supports the nervous system and keep my metabolism in shape. The taste is good as it is lozenges The packaging was as always perfect. Great purchase, totally a good quality vitamin.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great Vitamin B12 supplement from Life Extension. It contains Methylcobalamin, which is the much more absorbable form than Cyanocobalamin. I call it the Energy Vitamin, although pretty much the entire B-Complex Vitamins are required by the human body for energy production. The tablets - lozenges are small and have nice strawberry taste. They also dissolve very well too. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have fatigue, I don't get enough sleep and I wake up tired everyday, my body is always aching! There is pressure and ringing sound in my ear so I got this and hoping it will help me with some of the symptoms till I get the chance to see a doctor.