SG

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
My aid in thyroid nodules, lumpy breasts, & fibroids

I have estrogen dominance, as evidenced that I have fibroids, thyroid nodules, & fibrocystic (left) breast. I drop / paint & massage this directly on my uterus, breasts, & thyroid / neck area so that the iodine can be quickly absorbed. I use 3 drops per area. This has been helpful in my healing journey. Of course I try to eat clean and avoid inflammatory foods - gluten, dairy, sugar, soy, eggs, corn. On the flip side, I also eat iodine rich foods like seaweeds and fish. Do consider using this if you have thyroid and other estrogen dominance issues. Do your own research to see if this suits you to avoid overdosing especially if you have grave’s or Hashimoto. 3 drops supply the daily reco dose of 150mcg per day. If i do consume this, I put 3 drops under my tongue. But since my current multivits & minerals has iodine in it, I don’t consume directly anymore. Taste is like water with a faint rusty taste. Color is transparent unlike other brands. If you found this review insightful, your thumbs up would be helpful.

d871e5a0-fa3d-4eec-842f-79c931898372
80b7915d-c553-4712-a1bd-375f3dcc7e2b
c8ee9b90-9cca-43f7-afdf-d9d397dd99af
2c014b85-20b9-4620-8b10-74c9651f8ef4
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Iodine changes your life and it's no joke. After 2 tumultuous years and harassment at work, I almost went crazy, increased aggressiveness, not really good mood, not to mention a huge loss of hair (see photo, it's my head yes no Photoshop). I followed the evolution over 5 months, I was taking complete juvamine tablets with 150% iodine. It is an average product but it gave me some results. On advice I was told about liquid iodine, and the results were not long in coming. I'm not saying that people will get their hair back overnight but it's a lead, the thyroid is serious and have it checked because a lot of things come from it. I put a few drops in the drinking water at home (bottles) and it's incredible the changes I observed. There are no more nervous breakdowns, the mood is good and my children have a better creativity and a clear improvement in language. I myself passed a contest with flying colors, concentrated for 4 hours while after 20 minutes I was stumped.

f79ec779-7f70-4608-aa41-a8990764d29c
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I was very happy when I found these drops, because I could only find the iodine in combination with other minerals, which was very inconvenient for me at the time. You can dose your iodine intake easily with a dropper that comes with the bottle. It is stored properly, in dark blue bottles. I use it for my thyroid gland ( make sure to check if you have a form of thyroid dysfunction that doesn't allow iodine intake).

d1a7a73f-d6f8-4968-b6d8-4c3834dc0921
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It is suitable for everyone. My kids take it and we do too. Three drops every morning supports daily need of iodine. Iodine is very helpful to maintain healthy thyroid. My kids take it and their speech got better. Besides bowl movement improved. This is MUST HAVE in every house

2f53b0af-5e97-45df-a23c-898a4c12400c
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The best quality iodine I have ever tried. Very good ingredients . Size form of consumption - only 3 drops per day. Often bought out. package is in form of cute jar. Buying as a benefit support for my thyroid which is not working as well as it used to after covid. no bad taste.

e32bcf60-ee63-4672-8ab0-249a523ac34f
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Iodine helps make thyroid hormones, which help keep cells and the metabolic rate (the speed at which chemical reactions take place in the body) healthy. Iodine can be found in plant foods, such as cereals and grains, but the levels vary depending on the amount of iodine in the soil where the plants are grown. If our body suffer from Iodine deficiency or needs immediate booster for some reasons, this pure concentrate Iodine supplement would be a better option.

64bcaccd-0747-4447-b23b-3dcd6fad708e
Posted on May 3, 2022

Great I feel light , I order my first iodine and I think I will order again size is good no bad test you can add it to water or juice , no bad test good quality ingredients as mention on the box and as I wanted when I started my search about iodine

cfde54b1-8a25-43c0-9523-24187b169a6a
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Everyone already knows that iodine is a vital element for the body. After two weeks of taking it, I already felt the result on the skin and also solved the problem with women's health. In general, I am happy with the product and it is also considered the best form for absorption 👍