SG

PlanetEarth
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
1979
Saves me from hot flashes, gives me energy and stabilizes my mood

Reduces hot flashes. stabilizes mood, reduces the duration of menstruation (if it is due to low progesterone). Provides support to the female body in the premenopausal and menopausal period Very convenient to use. One click for one use. The consistency of the cream is pleasant, without an obsessive smell. Important! Apply to different parts of the body every day. On the lower part of the abdomen, on the internal surfaces of the thighs, on the internal surfaces of the forearms, etc. Use 3 weeks continuously then a week off (corresponds to the natural female cycle) Contains skin care components such as shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe vera leaf juice, tocotrienols and tocopherol, progesterone support is provided by evening primrose oil and soybean lecithin, burdock root, grape seed extract. Contains approximately 96 doses as described on the packaging (1 squeeze = 1 dose) I would be grateful for a thumbs up if my review was useful to you Before use, consult your doctor and take progesterone tests!

dd884996-f08f-4405-aafb-2c220643d4c6
5a12e13e-003e-4812-8eeb-a9937d085e21
2c38f1a6-d697-4f7b-a85c-e13e0319d291
MEsufferer
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

bought it for my mother. it is very creamy and rich, no perfume so you can use it everywhere, my mother uses it on neck and chest, where it kills to birds with one stone (hydrates the skin and gives natural progesterone through the skin) She said she sleeps very deep with it. recommend! another plus: no junk in it.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I use this on my skin as it helps improve collagan levels. There's a few studies regarding estriol and estrogen so theres that. Another thing is the smell it doesnt really remind me of anything. The care is that its soft and makes ur skill vibrant Quality is top notch Size is reasonable Packaging is okay. I had some minor issues with the pump not working in the past but quickly got that refunded.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is in an excellent dose-measured pump bottle ensuring freshness of the product to the end of the bottle. I am post hysterectomy for cervical cancer and have definitely noticed a change in hormones since my operation - I am hoping this will be helpful in that regard. Rubs in really well and soon after I've applied it I can't tell it's there (which I really like).

Read more reviews
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My wife is estrogen dominant which is no fun for either of us. I got her another brand of progesterone cream which addressed her symptoms but she didn't like the smell (she said it smelled like a car chemical). Her complaining 15 days a month about her progesterone cream was starting to be annoying for both of us so I replaced it with this, this product has absolutely no smell and works great. No more estrogen dominance and no more complaining about the smell, a win-win :)

Posted on May 3, 2022

I only used it twice because i received it very recently but i'm very satisfied for the moment. It's easy to use and convenient. The presence of phenoxyethanol requires to wash the area where you rubbed the cream after around 12 hours after having applied the cream. Pleasant smell et texture. The size of the bottle allows a quite long duration use. It's a good quality-price-duration purchase.

Posted on May 10, 2022

A very good cream. I suffer from ptls (hormonal imbalance) and I tried a lot of progestins, which aggravated my symptoms and only this cream helps me a lot with progesterone deficiency, anxiety, depression.

f6c3dd75-9fe9-4ebc-89ee-d722d786997d
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I take a small dose during last 2 weeks of my cycle, and i feel great. I used to feel very tired during those 2 weeks because of low progesterone

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My favorite progesterone cream. I don't have strange reactions to this brand which I have had with other types including those that are compounded. A great product.